The OilDoc Conference and Exhibition is the trend-setting event in the fields of lubrication, maintenance and condition monitoring. It is also a platform for acknowledged experts in the fields of research, development and science as well as for experienced engineers. They present their latest academic insights and results of research and provide crucial impetus to practicioners. Participants receive new suggestions and information how to cope with lubrication and maintenance challenges in their daily work activities. Also they profit from excellent networking opportunities during the breaks and special evening events like the “Little Oktoberfest”.
Since 2011 the conference is being organized bianually in Rosenheim (near Munich/Bavaria) by the OilDoc GmbH, the leading European center of excellence for education programs in the fields of lubrication, oil analysis, condition monitoring and tribology.
The main topics of the OilDoc Conference 2017 are:
- Condition Monitoring – Online • On-Site • Offline
- Fluid Management – Innovative & Sustainable
- Lubricants – Latest developments
- Tribology – Research targeting Experience
- Lubricants – Design to Application
- Lubrication in Special Environments
- Functional fluids – Everything but lubrication