Des-Case 1-day Lubrication Best Practices Workshop
This beginning course provides an introduction into reliability and precision lubrication. It uses industry experts with years of in-plant and in-field experience to help you gain the tools necessary to begin your company's lubrication transformation. You'll walk away with a detailed action item list customized to your specific needs.
This course will help you:
- Evaluate the current status of your lubrication practices relative to best-in-class programs;
- Understand the fundamentals of lubrication and lubrication management; and
- Create a customized action item list to help you transform your lubrication practices.
You will focus on:
- Lubricant storage, handling and dispensing
- Lubrication application practices
- Equipment maintainability
- Contamination control
- Oil analysis and sampling practices
- Training and education
For more information or to register, contact Joy Warden, (615) 672-8800 or email@example.com
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Is Your Equipment Telling You When It Needs PM?
- Doing It “Right” in Maintenance
- Equipment Reliability Assessment by Sampling Standard Information from Operations
- A Sustainable & Effective Approach to Vibration Analysis
- Understanding Criticality: Myths and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Asset Management and Servitization
- As Advancements in Big Data, the Cloud and IoT Transform APM, Who Will Own the Data?
- Chasing the Checkered Flag
- The Six Pieces Needed to Start Designing a Planning and Scheduling Program
- A Reliable Plant – Good for Personal and Process Safety
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)