Des-Case 1-day Lubrication Best Practices Workshop
This beginning course provides an introduction into reliability and precision lubrication. It uses industry experts with years of in-plant and in-field experience to help you gain the tools necessary to begin your company's lubrication transformation. You'll walk away with a detailed action item list customized to your specific needs.
This course will help you:
- Evaluate the current status of your lubrication practices relative to best-in-class programs;
- Understand the fundamentals of lubrication and lubrication management; and
- Create a customized action item list to help you transform your lubrication practices.
You will focus on:
- Lubricant storage, handling and dispensing
- Lubrication application practices
- Equipment maintainability
- Contamination control
- Oil analysis and sampling practices
- Training and education
For more information or to register, contact Joy Warden, (615) 672-8800 or email@example.com
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Parkersburg, West Virginia