Des-Case 1-day Lubrication Best Practices Workshop
Des-Case now offers 1-day and 3-day educational courses to help you assess and begin a to implement lubrication best practices in your facilities
This beginning course provides an introduction into reliability and precision lubrication. It uses industry experts with years of in-plant and in-field experience to help you gain the tools necessary to begin your company's lubrication transformation. You'll walk away with a detailed action item list customized to your specific needs.
This course will help you:
- Evaluate the current status of your lubrication practices relative to best-in-class programs;
- Understand the fundamentals of lubrication and lubrication management; and
- Create a customized action item list to help you transform your lubrication practices.
You will focus on:
- Lubricant storage, handling and dispensing
- Lubrication application practices
- Equipment maintainability
- Contamination control
- Oil analysis and sampling practices
- Training and education
For more information or to register, contact Joy Warden, (615) 672-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Event web link
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Motor Testing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan