DES-CASE Training Webinar On Fuel Purification
Distributor & End User Webinar: Thursday, August 8 from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. CST
ASIA-AUSTRALIA TRAINING WEBINAR ON FUEL PURIFICATION
This event is specifically offered for our distribution partners and their customers located in Asia and Australia. In the United States the session is scheduled for Thursday evening August 8th at 8:30pm central standard time. This makes it available to our partners on Friday morning August 9th. Please verify your local time and call in appropriately.
In this session we will discuss:
- sources and types of diesel contamination.
- how contamination affects equipment.
- contamination control solutions.
- field applications.
8:30-9:30 PM CST
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Motor Testing Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Total Productive Maintenance Books