DES-CASE Training Webinar On Fuel Purification
Distributor & End User Webinar: Thursday, August 8 from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. CST
ASIA-AUSTRALIA TRAINING WEBINAR ON FUEL PURIFICATION
This event is specifically offered for our distribution partners and their customers located in Asia and Australia. In the United States the session is scheduled for Thursday evening August 8th at 8:30pm central standard time. This makes it available to our partners on Friday morning August 9th. Please verify your local time and call in appropriately.
In this session we will discuss:
- sources and types of diesel contamination.
- how contamination affects equipment.
- contamination control solutions.
- field applications.
8:30-9:30 PM CST
- Top Five Ways Your MRO Reliability Programs Can (And Will) Be Defeated
- Implementing Cultural Change That Will Last
- Green CMMS – the Engine of Sustainability
- The New Generation of Vibration Transmitters
- Predictive Maintenance Using Today’s Technology
- Four Ways a CMMS Can Help an Organization Reduce Its Impact on the Environment
- Asset Management Practices, Investments and Challenges 2014-2019
- New Technologies for Predictive Tools
- Maintenance Ethics
- The Butterfly Effect of Innovation (How to Manage Innovation’s Affect on Culture)
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Failure Modes: A Closer Look at Ductile and Brittle Overload Fractures