DES-CASE Training Webinar On Fuel Purification
Distributor & End User Webinar: Thursday, August 8 from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. CST
ASIA-AUSTRALIA TRAINING WEBINAR ON FUEL PURIFICATION
This event is specifically offered for our distribution partners and their customers located in Asia and Australia. In the United States the session is scheduled for Thursday evening August 8th at 8:30pm central standard time. This makes it available to our partners on Friday morning August 9th. Please verify your local time and call in appropriately.
In this session we will discuss:
- sources and types of diesel contamination.
- how contamination affects equipment.
- contamination control solutions.
- field applications.
8:30-9:30 PM CST
- Asset Management Practices, Investments and Challenges 2014-2019
- Maintenance Ethics
- The Butterfly Effect of Innovation (How to Manage Innovation’s Affect on Culture)
- Managing and Improving Information by Stealth
- We Remember John Moubray, Originator of RCM2 – Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Using Ultrasound And Infrared As Complimentary Technologies
- Machine Lubrication – Where to Start and How to Maintain
- Reliability Improvement – The Next Step after Condition Monitoring
- Training and Professional Development Make Happier and More Productive Employees
- Determining Proper Equipment Data Collection Intervals
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Failure Modes: A Closer Look at Ductile and Brittle Overload Fractures