Des-Case’s Complimentary 1-Day Reliability Workshop - Richmond, Virgina
At Des-Case's Lubrication Transformation Workshops, participants will learn how to identify, select, and execute the various aspects of precision lubrication. Done properly, precision lubrication can deliver significant improvements in equipment reliability, increased uptime, and maintenance cost reduction.
Spend a day with industry experts and gain the tools necessary to begin your lubrication transformation:
- The presence of contaminants and their impact on equipment reliability.
- The proper targets for precision lubrication.
- Effective products for lubricant storage and handling.
- An effective precision lubrication policy and program.
Each participant will receive an action item list customized to their specific environmental needs and a scheduled one hour follow-up session with the instructor at a later date to review the action plan with all team members at their facility.
Sign up at descase.com/contact
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton
301 W Franklin Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220
Event web link
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Green Reliability
- Human Asset Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- KPIs - Reliability Performance Metrics
- Lean Maintenance
- Maintenance Management
- Motor and Power System Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil and Fluid Analysis
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Root Cause Analysis
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Total Productive Maintenance (Asset Care)
- Vibration Analysis