Web Workshop: Dynamic Motor Monitoring – Part 1
Presented by Scott Lebruska, Regional Sales Manager - Northeast, Applications Engineer
Dynamic motor monitoring offers a look at the motor, load and incoming power for rotating machinery. It will provide information to the maintenance professional on the health of the equipment within a plant operation.
This web workshop will give the maintenance professional an understanding of what motor monitoring can bring to a predictive maintenance program.
Learning Point Takeaways:
1) What motor monitoring offers a maintenance professional
2) When to use a motor monitor
3) General understanding of motor operating environment
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
- Torque Monitoring: The Secret Weapon
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- Equipping: A Field Service Team to Do Shaft Alignment
- Amazing Risk Management
- Q&A with an Industry Leader
- Reliability Through Correlation and Collaboration between Maintenance, Operations and Reliability
- Identification and Characterization of Work Shift Maintenance Time in Titanium Dioxide Plant
- Achieving Cost Reduction Targets Through MRO Data Cleansing
- Two-Plane Field Balancing of an Overhung Rigid Rotor
- How to Get People to Do What You Want Them to Do
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?