View by category
View by event type
Which approach is more reliable: a doctor that routinely uses a thermometer and prescribes aspirin to a patient with repeat fevers, or a doctor that uses a combination of diagnostic techniques to uncover the true cause of a patient’s fever?
Managing Asset Information For Whole Life Value From Capex to Opex Roundtable by Tedd Weitzman, Southern Company and Ross Dentten, CrossRail UK and facilitated by Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO/Publisher Reliabilityweb.com and Uptime Magazine.
This candid* and highly interactive global event is professionally managed and led by Reliabilityweb.com CEO and Uptime Magazine Publisher, Terrence O'Hanlon.
Discover strategies to effectively eliminate waste in maintenance operations and projects. This workshop is designed for all levels of maintenance personnel, including supervisors, planners, managers, maintenance engineers and maintenance workers.
The RCM2 Facilitator Course is a 10 day course introducing the skills necessary to successfully lead an RCM2 analysis. An experienced Aladon Certified
Practitioner will teach you to understand the 45 competencies of a facilitator through classroom application and coaching using real world case studies.
Planning and scheduling is one of the fastest and most effective investments an organization can make to improve productivity and availability.
Learn Precision Lubrication Skills For Maximizing Machine Reliability. This three-day certification course is designed to transform your lubrication program providing training in industrial lubricants, machinery lubrication, contamination control and oil sampling. Learn how to troubleshoot lubricant-related machine failures, prevent bearing failures, solve water-in-oil problems, create effective lubrication PMs and maximize machine reliability in this certification course. Includes Level I MLT Certification Preparation.
Part 2: Machinery Characteristics, Malfunctions & Corrections
These two seminars represent a unique opportunity to examine the three fundamental aspects for solving machinery problems.
The Reliability Engineer (RE) is the business advisor to facility maintenance and production. In this role, the RE mitigates the risks associated with managing assets by encouraging interdepartmental partnerships focused on the goal of reliable production. This strategic position is responsible for evaluating and predicting performance to achieve the greatest asset utilization at the lowest total cost of ownership. The RE sees all aspects of proper plant function, puts equipment first, and makes decisions based on how machines function and their impact on production. Just as a business advisor must balance policy and diplomacy, the RE must be dedicated to preserving asset reliability and managing risk.
In the journey towards reliability, Work Management processes and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) are intricately connected. As organizations mature in their work planning, material planning becomes essential to successful Maintenance operations, enabling the work to be executed with the right tools in the right place at the right time.
OMA I Overview
- Oil Monitoring Analyst Level I
Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) is the only independent certification for the lubrication professional that recognizes those individuals who possess current knowledge of lubrication analysis and machine condition monitoring in industrial settings.
This course is good preparation for the OMA certification exam, and is an excellent lubrication analysis course that will give you the tools to be more effective in your job.
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Motor Testing Books
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance