LUDECA 1-Day Machinery Alignment and Thermal Growth Seminar
Shaft Alignment and Thermal Growth Machinery Bore Alignment Straightness and Flatness
LUDECA is bringing Precision Laser Alignment to California with their 1-day Machinery Alignment Seminar. This workshop will cover how to Monitor and Measure Thermal Growth, Flatness and Straightness Measurement of Machinery Foundation as well as Alignment of Bores of Compressors, Engines and Pumps.
Learn how these features will benefit your maintenance and reliability program, join them August 1st, 2013 in Concord, CA. Cost $250 per person (lunch included). Attendees will receive a FREE Machinery Fault Diagnosis Wall Chart (a $99 value).
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
45 John Glen Drive
Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek
Concord, California 94520
Event web link
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Motor Testing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Developing Asset Management Plans
- The Art of Balance
- Safety and Reliability Concepts
- Lean Thinking MRO
- Machinery Fault Diagnosis
- Safety in the CMMS Cloud
- The Plant Maintenance Program
- Safety Devices Which 33% Are You?
- Rid Yourself of Routine Oil Changes
- Pump Technology Balancing Tradition & Innovation
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)