LUDECA 1-Day Machinery Alignment and Thermal Growth Seminar
Shaft Alignment and Thermal Growth Machinery Bore Alignment Straightness and Flatness
LUDECA is bringing Precision Laser Alignment to California with their 1-day Machinery Alignment Seminar. This workshop will cover how to Monitor and Measure Thermal Growth, Flatness and Straightness Measurement of Machinery Foundation as well as Alignment of Bores of Compressors, Engines and Pumps.
Learn how these features will benefit your maintenance and reliability program, join them August 1st, 2013 in Concord, CA. Cost $250 per person (lunch included). Attendees will receive a FREE Machinery Fault Diagnosis Wall Chart (a $99 value).
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
45 John Glen Drive
Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek
Concord, California 94520
Event web link
- Lifelong Learning: A New World for Asset Management Training
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Audit Your Vibration Monitoring Program NOW!
- 7 Leadership Takeaways From The Battlefield To The Boardroom
- Adapting to Being a Better Leader
- SALVO Project: Scottish Water
- 9 Deadly Diseases of Ineffective Leadership
- Cost of Change, and Why Planning Matters
- Q&A with two Industry Leaders: Nissan North America
- The Critical Success Factors for Asset Management Services
- What You Need to Know When Upgrading Power Transformers
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)