LUDECA 1-Day Machinery Alignment and Thermal Growth Seminar
Shaft Alignment and Thermal Growth Machinery Bore Alignment Straightness and Flatness
LUDECA is bringing Precision Laser Alignment to California with their 1-day Machinery Alignment Seminar. This workshop will cover how to Monitor and Measure Thermal Growth, Flatness and Straightness Measurement of Machinery Foundation as well as Alignment of Bores of Compressors, Engines and Pumps.
Learn how these features will benefit your maintenance and reliability program, join them August 1st, 2013 in Concord, CA. Cost $250 per person (lunch included). Attendees will receive a FREE Machinery Fault Diagnosis Wall Chart (a $99 value).
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
45 John Glen Drive
Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek
Concord, California 94520
Event web link
- Motor Testing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan