LUDECA 1-Day Machinery Alignment and Thermal Growth Seminar
Shaft Alignment and Thermal Growth Machinery Bore Alignment Straightness and Flatness
LUDECA is bringing Precision Laser Alignment to California with their 1-day Machinery Alignment Seminar. This workshop will cover how to Monitor and Measure Thermal Growth, Flatness and Straightness Measurement of Machinery Foundation as well as Alignment of Bores of Compressors, Engines and Pumps.
Learn how these features will benefit your maintenance and reliability program, join them August 1st, 2013 in Concord, CA. Cost $250 per person (lunch included). Attendees will receive a FREE Machinery Fault Diagnosis Wall Chart (a $99 value).
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
45 John Glen Drive
Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek
Concord, California 94520
Event web link
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Motor Testing Books
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals