Materials Management / Storerooms - Houston, TX
In this 2-day intense workshop learn how vendors and their ratings play an important part in materials and storeroom management and how to monitor their performance. Learn how establishing functional KPIs is critical and configuration and control of your storeroom is imperative. Plus a great deal more.
The role of Materials Management is critical to support equipment reliability and the execution of proactive maintenance.
Through case studies and exercises you will understand the principles, techniques, tools and processes essential to establishing Best Practices for Materials Management. In addition, you will be exposed to organizational skills; storeroom layout techniques, reordering methods, performance metrics and measurements.
This class will discuss:
• The Proactive Materials Management Environment
• Materials Management Tools
• Vendors and Vendor Ratings
• Leadership and Motivation
• Refurbish / Rebuild Processes
• Material Management Metrics
• ABC Identification and Utilization
• Storeroom Configuration and Control
• Issue and Receiving Processes Establishing a Shelf Life Monitoring Program Storeroom Duties and Responsibilities
• Spare Parts Storage and Care
• Spare Parts Utilization and Control
• Standard Operating Procedures
Who should attend:
• Materials Managers
• Storeroom Managers
• Maintenance Managers
• Maintenance Planners / Schedulers
• Operations • Purchasing / Procurement
For more information or to Register, contact Tammi Pickett at 843-814-3795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Event web link