Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course
This course examines many of the common pitfalls used in problem solving and how to avoid them. Building on that knowledge, students learn how to clearly define any event-based problem and how to use the Apollo four-step process to develop a causal understanding of that event and identify effective solutions.
Students learn how to use RealityChartingTM software to build cause and effect charts, prepare RCA reports and effectively communicate RCA findings. The course also covers the principles of gathering evidence, interviewing and facilitating an Apollo RCA with a team of participants. RCA skills and knowledge are reinforced with many "hands-on" exercises that allow students to apply the Apollo RCA method to real world problems. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have gained the skill set of an Apollo RCA method Practitioner.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
Perform an RCA
Facilitate an RCA by leading a team of participants
Identify effective solutions to event-based problems
Prepare the final RCA report
Effectively communicate RCA findings
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Phone: +1 512 795 5291
Event web link
- Lifelong Learning: A New World for Asset Management Training
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Audit Your Vibration Monitoring Program NOW!
- 7 Leadership Takeaways From The Battlefield To The Boardroom
- Adapting to Being a Better Leader
- SALVO Project: Scottish Water
- 9 Deadly Diseases of Ineffective Leadership
- Cost of Change, and Why Planning Matters
- Q&A with two Industry Leaders: Nissan North America
- The Critical Success Factors for Asset Management Services
- What You Need to Know When Upgrading Power Transformers
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)