Webinar: Oracle eAM Improving Maintenance and Reliability by Aligning People, Processes and Systems
An Enterprise Asset Management solution like Oracle eAM always comes with the promise of substantial business benefits like streamlining maintenance, better cost management, higher wrench time, lower downtime, etc. Unfortunately for many companies, achieving the potential value of Oracle eAM is still a "work in progress".
This webinar will explain the "magic formula" for achieve real business change and realizing the ROI for implementing Oracle eAM. It's really quite simple in concept - just improve and align your people, processes and systems! The real challenge is in execution. We will explain a step-by-step process for getting to "the next level" with your maintenance processes, with your people, and with your use of Oracle eAM. More importantly, this innovate new approach can help you achieve these performance improvements at a dramatically lower cost.
"It is not necessary to change, survival is not Mandatory" - W. Edwards Deming
This webinar is independent from and has no association with Oracle. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Title: Oracle eAM Improving Maintenance and Reliability by Aligning People, Processes and Systems, By Jay West, EAM Master LLC
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2010
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Motor Testing Books
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Reliability Engineering Services
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Total Productive Maintenance Books