Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - London, UK
This course examines many of the common pitfalls used in problem solving and how to avoid them. Building on that knowledge, students learn how to clearly define any event-based problem and how to use the Apollo four-step process to develop a causal understanding of that event and identify effective solutions.
Students learn how to use RealityChartingTM software to build cause and effect charts, prepare RCA reports and effectively communicate RCA findings. The course also covers the principles of gathering evidence, interviewing and facilitating an Apollo RCA with a team of participants. RCA skills and knowledge are reinforced with many "hands-on" exercises that allow students to apply the Apollo RCA method to real world problems. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have gained the skill set of an Apollo RCA method Practitioner.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
Perform an RCA
Facilitate an RCA by leading a team of participants
Identify effective solutions to event-based problems
Prepare the final RCA report
Effectively communicate RCA findings
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Phone: +1 512 795 5291
Event web link
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Free Guide: 5 Symptoms Your Maintenance Strategy Needs Optimizing
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Motor Testing Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals