Reliability Excellence for Managers Training - Session 4
Reliability Excellence for Managers (RxM) teaches the true meaning of reliability, as well as the tools and processes required to develop, implement and sustain world-class reliability-based performance and a culture of continuous improvement.
The class is delivered in four 3-day sessions with a six to eight week interval between sessions. After each session, you are encouraged to apply what you have learned to reinforce learning and raise retention. When you return for the following session, you will share your experiences, thereby gaining a deep understanding and ability to sustain your new learning.
Over the four-part course, you will build a business case for Reliability Excellence. You will learn how leadership and culture impact a change initiative, and how to become a change agent to help keep your company agile and competitive. You will become aware of the business processes associated with world-class performance. Finally, you will build a plan to strengthen and stabilize the change for reliability.
Join the RxM alumni who know how to apply the tools and processes of the same exclusive Life Cycle Engineering Reliability Excellence program that has been successfully implemented by leading companies around the world.
In This Training, Learn How To
Session 4 - Sustaining Reliability and Continuous Improvement (March 17-19, 2015)
- Develop Rx key performance indicators (KPI) to drive and manage performance
- Discuss how a company dashboard and balanced scorecard report Rx progress to leadership
- Use a role and responsibility matrix to increase employee engagement
- Discuss 4 components of audits and assessments that support continuous improvement
- Discuss how equipment history and asset process design sustain reliability
- Use tools to support work management, improve the work environment and productivity
- Draft a master plan to a successful Rx transformation
- Complete a business case for Rx
Who Should Attend Training
Reliability Excellence for Managers is ideal for corporate and plant managers, as well as those engaged in continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean, TPM and Six Sigma. Suggestions include Chief Operating Officer, V.P. Operations, General Managers, Plant Managers, Corporate Reliability Managers, Maintenance Managers and Operations Managers.
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
4360 Corporate Road
Charleston, South Carolina 29405
Event web link
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Motor Testing Books
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now