Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Aberdeen, UK
This course examines many of the common pitfalls used in problem solving and how to avoid them. Building on that knowledge, students learn how to clearly define any event-based problem and how to use the Apollo four-step process to develop a causal understanding of that event and identify effective solutions.
Students learn how to use RealityChartingTM software to build cause and effect charts, prepare RCA reports and effectively communicate RCA findings. The course also covers the principles of gathering evidence, interviewing and facilitating an Apollo RCA with a team of participants. RCA skills and knowledge are reinforced with many "hands-on" exercises that allow students to apply the Apollo RCA method to real world problems. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have gained the skill set of an Apollo RCA method Practitioner.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
Perform an RCA
Facilitate an RCA by leading a team of participants
Identify effective solutions to event-based problems
Prepare the final RCA report
Effectively communicate RCA findings
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Phone: +1 512 795 5291
Event web link
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Motor Testing Books
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals