Web Workshop: MRO Spares Can Unlock Big Capital Project Benefits
Presented by Bruno Storino & Kimberly Johnson, Management Resources Group, Inc.
WebRUSL and New Assets Operational Readiness
Discover the benefits of optimizing your MRO materials inventory before commissioning a new facility and understand WebRUSL's capabilities as part of an Operational Readiness effort.
Learning Point Takeaways:
1) Optimizing stock levels allow for reduced risk of production down time, greater cash on hand and shorter mean time to repair (MTTR), among others
2) Operational readiness on new assets aligns asset operational framework to business needs and mitigates operational risks through a comprehensive approach to address all operational functions
3) Inaccurate reorder levels result in both overstocks and emergency expedites that perpetuate until corrected
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
- New eBook: “6 Steps beyond 5 Whys”
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Reliability Engineering Services
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Motor Testing Books