Web Workshop: SAP EAM Data Quality
Presented by Phil Vallie, Vice President Professional Services, Vesta and Michael Jordan, Global Director, EAM Sales, Utopia, Inc.
Data plays a critical role in the success of maintenance management systems. This is especially true with enterprise-level solutions like SAP, where a single source of data is utilized by multiple groups within an organization. Furthermore, as technology advances and maintenance originations are able to take advantage of tools like mobile devices and advanced analytics, the importance of data will become even more critical. Many companies struggle with how to determine the quality of their data, as well as what indicators to measure. This presentation will focus on the value of good data, and discuss tools that have been developed to help analyze that quality of EAM data across your organization.
Learning Point Takeaways:
1) Data plays a critical role in the success of SAP EAM business processes.
2) Organizations should proactively measure the quality of their data.
3) Tools and approach to checking data quality.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
- Equipment Reliability Assessment by Sampling Standard Information from Operations
- A Sustainable & Effective Approach to Vibration Analysis
- Understanding Criticality: Myths and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Asset Management and Servitization
- As Advancements in Big Data, the Cloud and IoT Transform APM, Who Will Own the Data?
- Chasing the Checkered Flag
- The Six Pieces Needed to Start Designing a Planning and Scheduling Program
- A Reliable Plant – Good for Personal and Process Safety
- Is Your Company Fit for Deployment?
- Invariance of Vector Factors in the Direct Solution for Two-Plane Field Balancing
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)