Web Workshop: SAP EAM Data Quality
Presented by Phil Vallie, Vice President Professional Services, Vesta and Michael Jordan, Global Director, EAM Sales, Utopia, Inc.
Data plays a critical role in the success of maintenance management systems. This is especially true with enterprise-level solutions like SAP, where a single source of data is utilized by multiple groups within an organization. Furthermore, as technology advances and maintenance originations are able to take advantage of tools like mobile devices and advanced analytics, the importance of data will become even more critical. Many companies struggle with how to determine the quality of their data, as well as what indicators to measure. This presentation will focus on the value of good data, and discuss tools that have been developed to help analyze that quality of EAM data across your organization.
Learning Point Takeaways:
1) Data plays a critical role in the success of SAP EAM business processes.
2) Organizations should proactively measure the quality of their data.
3) Tools and approach to checking data quality.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Motor Testing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management