Web Workshop: SAP EAM Data Quality
Presented by Phil Vallie, Vice President Professional Services, Vesta and Michael Jordan, Global Director, EAM Sales, Utopia, Inc.
Data plays a critical role in the success of maintenance management systems. This is especially true with enterprise-level solutions like SAP, where a single source of data is utilized by multiple groups within an organization. Furthermore, as technology advances and maintenance originations are able to take advantage of tools like mobile devices and advanced analytics, the importance of data will become even more critical. Many companies struggle with how to determine the quality of their data, as well as what indicators to measure. This presentation will focus on the value of good data, and discuss tools that have been developed to help analyze that quality of EAM data across your organization.
Learning Point Takeaways:
1) Data plays a critical role in the success of SAP EAM business processes.
2) Organizations should proactively measure the quality of their data.
3) Tools and approach to checking data quality.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Motor Testing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Reliability Engineering Services