Web Workshop: SAP EAM Data Quality
Presented by Phil Vallie, Vice President Professional Services, Vesta and Michael Jordan, Global Director, EAM Sales, Utopia, Inc.
Data plays a critical role in the success of maintenance management systems. This is especially true with enterprise-level solutions like SAP, where a single source of data is utilized by multiple groups within an organization. Furthermore, as technology advances and maintenance originations are able to take advantage of tools like mobile devices and advanced analytics, the importance of data will become even more critical. Many companies struggle with how to determine the quality of their data, as well as what indicators to measure. This presentation will focus on the value of good data, and discuss tools that have been developed to help analyze that quality of EAM data across your organization.
Learning Point Takeaways:
1) Data plays a critical role in the success of SAP EAM business processes.
2) Organizations should proactively measure the quality of their data.
3) Tools and approach to checking data quality.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Motor Testing Books
- August 3
- August 5
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Townsville, Australia
- August 11
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Singapore
- August 11
Management Skills for Maintenance Supervisors
- August 17
MBA Reliability & Risk Management
- August 18
Root Cause Analysis
- August 18
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Brisbane, Australia
- August 20
RCA301 Incident Investigation for Root Cause Investigators
- August 24
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Perth, Australia
- August 25
OMA I - Oil Monitoring Analyst Training & Certification