Web Workshop: The Maintenance Strategy Master Class – Building the Foundation for Maintenance
Presented by Terry Wireman, Senior Vice President, VestaPartners, LLC
Leading companies recognize the importance of maximizing their return on investment in hard assets used to provide their products and services. A key component of any asset's life cycle is the operation and maintenance phase. Proper management of this life cycle phase can lead to top and bottom line improvements. This presentation will show how the Level 1 Maintenance Strategy Master Class can help any company develop a strategy that will enable them to achieve these operational and maintenance improvements.
Learning Point Takeaways:
1) Understanding the linear relationship of maintenance strategy elements.
2) How to determine when to move to the next strategy element.
3) The benefits that will be gained from attending the Level 1 Maintenance Strategy Master Class.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- New eBook: “6 Steps beyond 5 Whys”
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Reliability Engineering Services
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Motor Testing Books
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now