ARC Industry Forum - Industry in Transition: The Information Driven Enterprise
New information technologies such as cloud computing, mobility, social technologies, Internet of Things, big data/analytics, and 3D visualization have been getting a lot of attention in the industrial community as each has the potential to disrupt and radically change the way companies do business. Still, most industrial enterprises tend to be conservative and slow to embrace new information technologies.
This go-slow strategy, however, can be far riskier than anticipated. New information technologies may disrupt not only what happens within a plant or facility, but entire business processes throughout the supply chain and across the value network. The business environment is increasingly dynamic and volatile. New business models such as "Industry 4.0", "Industrial Internet", "Connected Manufacturing", and "Collaborative Value Networks" are emerging. In addition to a host of potentially disruptive technologies entering the marketplace, companies must also face rapid changes in government regulations, energy and raw materials availability, markets, and competition. By deploying leading edge information technologies, today's companies can thrive.
What strategies can industrial enterprises adopt to help position them to take advantage of the latest round of technology changes while prioritizing their investments wisely? Join us at the Eighteenth Annual ARC Industry Forum to learn from your peers how an information-driven strategy can better position you to succeed and determine how you can best approach critical technology decisions.
For more information, visit: http://www.arcweb.com/events/arc-industry-forum-orlando/pages/default.aspx
Event web link
- Motor Testing Books
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- New eBook: “6 Steps beyond 5 Whys”
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Reliability Engineering Services
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.