Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power, in a sustainable manner. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
In this position the individual will coordinate & drive the development, review and implementation of enterprise system standards, processes and policies in the enterprise maintenance management systems across the Generation fleet. They will provide direction and technical support to personnel at the Generation plants in the effective use of the enterprise systems and perform as a central expert in the use and interrelationships of Enterprise Work Management systems for Generation. They will continuously build capabilities toward industry maintenance best practices and improved processes. Develop and track key analytic measures to address Generation fleet maintenance performance.
Top candidates will typically have:
• A Bachelor’s degree, plus eight years’ maintenance program experience in an industrial setting (power plants, production facilities, etc.)
• Comprehensive knowledge of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) methods and techniques, with Maximo experience preferred & knowledge of Maximo architecture highly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to extract data from databases for evaluation & relational database modeling
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability and application of statistical and qualitative analysis techniques
• Demonstrated ability to provide innovative solutions to problems
• Broad perspective of utility business
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent project management and leadership skills
• Effective human relations skills at all levels
• Ability to travel for several consecutive nights
• Must have a valid drivers’ license and a history of safe driving practices
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline: https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=R15-315. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Interested in the extras? PGE offers a range of competitive benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, a company matching gift program, tuition reimbursement and retirement savings that includes a 401(k) plan with matching company contributions and a PGE stock purchase plan. Additionally, PGE provides robust on-the-job development and training opportunities, as well as incentives for meeting company goals and encouraging health, safety and community volunteerism.