Reliability Resumes is the official job posting and employment resource area for Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine and MaintenanceForums.com. If you are an employer, you can post a job at no cost. If you are a job seeker, you can also use our Resume Matching service. We offer enhanced job listings at Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine.
Job Posting Instructions:
- You must provide a direct link (URL) to your job listing for us to approve the post.
- You must provide the city and state/province as well as country if outside North America
There is no cost to post a job providing it is related to industrial maintenance and reliability.
Reliability Resume Matching
Some of the best jobs in Maintenance & Reliability are not found in the want ads or online. Many of our friends in the business ask us to keep an eye open for the best and the brightest who may seek new employment opportunities. Many of the best companies use our Reliability Resume service to find top notch maintenance and reliability specialists. To post your MS Word or PDF resume, complete the form to attach your resume and expand your career opportunities.
Current Job Postings
People and Processes, Inc. is foremost, a global consulting services firm and secondarily, an education provider for the Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices. We work in all industry verticals to include manufacturing, mining, facilities, government and municipalities, transit systems, and universities. We measure our success by helping organizations achieve excellence in asset management concepts, especially reliability in people, processes, equipment, and data. As such, we are seeking an individual competent in the nurturing of our client relationships.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. is searching for a Reliability Specialist who will utilize reliability principles and tools to evaluate maintenance strategies for Process Safety Management (PSM) critical assets. The candidate will work closely with site resources to review, modify, enhance and/or create maintenance routines, task lists, define frequencies for equipment maintenance in facilities and recommend applicable and cost-effective predictive technologies.
The Water Services Department is seeking qualified managers with professional experience in the water and wastewater industry. The Water Services Department has one opening for the Superintendent position. This position manages the maintenance of the City’s wastewater treatment system.
Imagine yourself working for an innovative company that creates and manufactures custom beverage solutions for a broad spectrum of companies. Insight Beverages is a recognized leader in the beverage industry and a most valued partner to our clients. We are now part of the Kerry family of companies. We finish what we formulate. We partner with customers of all sizes in various channels and provide them with practical, innovative beverage solutions from concept to beverage formulation, beverage manufacturing, and business building. Wouldn’t it be great to work for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company where the focus is on insights, adaptability, and innovation? This could be your opportunity to stir things up in your career.
SDI is recognized as a leading provider of MRO Integrated Supply Chain management services in North America. SDI helps its customers reduce MRO costs, optimize business performance and meet strategic goals by providing a full complement of services including P2P transaction processing, best-in-class storeroom management, engineering services and technology applications to improve efficiencies and increase productivity.
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Motor Testing Books
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Free Guide: 5 Symptoms Your Maintenance Strategy Needs Optimizing
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- More Efficient Sourcing of Machinery Parts Key to Avoiding Unscheduled Downtime
- Get Ready, Here Comes the Ultimate Multi-Skilled Worker
- Induction Heating and Safe Operations in the Industrial Workplace
- Preventable Workplace Injuries in Manufacturing
- What does The Internet of Things Mean to Industrial Manufacturing?
- More Internet of Things Resources
- Increasing Uptime Through Filtration
- Implementing ISO14224 Enabled EAM Systems
- Operational Excellence, Not a Buzzword but a Great Opportunity!
- Breaking The Reliability Cycle of Despair Part 2
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites