Reliability Resumes is the official job posting and employment resource area for Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine and MaintenanceForums.com. If you are an employer, you can post a job at no cost. If you are a job seeker, you can also use our Resume Matching service. We offer enhanced job listings at Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine.
Job Posting Instructions:
- You must provide a direct link (URL) to your job listing for us to approve the post.
- You must provide the city and state/province as well as country if outside North America
There is no cost to post a job providing it is related to industrial maintenance and reliability.
Reliability Resume Matching
Some of the best jobs in Maintenance & Reliability are not found in the want ads or online. Many of our friends in the business ask us to keep an eye open for the best and the brightest who may seek new employment opportunities. Many of the best companies use our Reliability Resume service to find top notch maintenance and reliability specialists. To post your MS Word or PDF resume, complete the form to attach your resume and expand your career opportunities.
Current Job Postings
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for supervising all positions within the Maintenance Department. Team members in this position will schedule and complete work orders and coordinate plans to maximize performance and control the Repair and Maintenance budget. The Maintenance Coordinator will provide assistance with the spare parts inventory and be responsible for developing preventative maintenance schedules for process equipment, maintenance for all equipment and maintaining up-to-date Standard Operating Procedures. POET biorefineries operate on a 24-hour continuous schedule. Team member must be available as needed.
World-class international, durable consumer goods manufacturer has an immediate need for 2 experienced Maintenance Supervisors in their Nashville facility. Company offers various career paths for their employees. There will be plenty of opportunities to grow and advance your career with this well respected, world-wide leading company.
Tribologik operates a high tech oil analysis laboratory in Montreal. Our laboratory performs lubricant, fuel, grease and coolant analyses on behalf of large corporations operating industrial and mobile equipment. Based on its continuous research and development policy, the company has developed a proprietary Expert System to analyze lubricant samples automatically, more effectively and efficiently.
Provide resources to power plants to develop and administer a comprehensive predictive maintenance program. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following: establish and administer Predictive Maintenance programs at power plants based on defined requirements and individual plant needs. These programs should use all available technologies to help achieve improved reliability, such as vibration monitoring and analysis, balancing, thermography, airborne ultrasonic emissions, motor diagnostics, alignment, oil analysis and other various Non Destructive Testing technologies.
We are seeking a Reliability Manager based in our Nazareth, PA headquarters office. The position is responsible for the identification and management of asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant operations of the Cement Plants in North America, in line with Italcementi structures and processes. This broad primary role can be divided into three smaller, more manageable roles: loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management. Under the leadership of the Director Maintenance, the position serves as champion for the reliability programs and leading the preventive and predictive maintenance program for all 6 manufacturing sites.
Predictive Service, a fast-growing global company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, specializing in maintenance, reliability and sustainability solutions for a wide array of industries and applications is seeking a service professional to join our team. The primary responsibilities are to deliver our reliability and management consulting engineering, including RCM, PM optimization, FMEA, RCFA, PdM design, work management and other reliability service offerings.
Predictive Service, a fast-growing global company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, specializing in maintenance, reliability and sustainability solutions for a wide array of industries and applications is seeking a service professional to join our team. The primary responsibilities are to deliver our reliability and management consulting engineering, including PM optimization, FMEA, RCFA, PdM design, work management and other reliability service offerings.
Jacobs Technology is the advanced technology division of the Jacobs Engineering Group, one of the largest engineering and technical services-only companies in the United States.
The Reliability Engineer (RE) is an adviser to the Transmission and Substation departments. In this role, the RE facilitates the process to mitigate the risks associated with managing assets by encouraging interdepartmental partnerships focused on the goal of reliable transmission and distribution of electric power.
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration.
The Maintenance Engineer (ME) functions as part of an integrated team to provide Maintenance and Engineering support to on-going Drug Product (DP) operations across several areas of the Kalamazoo, MI plant.
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) provides consulting, engineering, applied technology and education solutions that deliver lasting results for private industry, public entities, government organizations and the military. The quality, expertise and dedication of our employees enables LCE to serve as a trusted resource for reliability consulting and services, net-centric solutions, engineering and technical services, integrated logistics support services, program support services and education.
Responsibilities include coordinating and supervising the work of employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment. Responsibilities include maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems. Perform the work of employees and other duties as required.
- Updated! 2015 RCM Benchmarking Report
- Q&A with Scott Morris on ISO55000 Standards
- Reliability through Optimized Setup and Changeovers Part 1
- Asset Management Culture: The “Missing Link?”
- Preparing for a Root Cause Analysis
- Alarm Management of Permanent Vibration Monitoring on a Slow Speed Gearbox
- RCM Providing the Line of Sight for ISO55000 Compliance
- Where Have All the Bearing Scrapers Gone?
- The Journey to World-Class Pump Reliability
- Integral Asset Care
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Motor Testing Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- June 1
IDCON Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Training
- June 1
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Darwin, Australia
- June 2
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) Storeroom and Materials Management
- June 3
RCA 303 Apollo Root Cause Analysis Method for Refineries and Oil & Gas
- June 9
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - London, UK
- June 9
- June 11
Managing Reliability Centered Maintenance - London, UK
- June 11
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Newcastle, Australia
- June 15
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) -RCM2 Faciliator Course - Aladon Network
- June 16
CLS (Certified Lubrication Specialist Training & Certification)