Reliability Resumes is the official job posting and employment resource area for Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine and MaintenanceForums.com. If you are an employer, you can post a job at no cost. If you are a job seeker, you can also use our Resume Matching service. We offer enhanced job listings at Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine.
Job Posting Instructions:
- You must provide a direct link (URL) to your job listing for us to approve the post.
- You must provide the city and state/province as well as country if outside North America
There is no cost to post a job providing it is related to industrial maintenance and reliability.
Reliability Resume Matching
Some of the best jobs in Maintenance & Reliability are not found in the want ads or online. Many of our friends in the business ask us to keep an eye open for the best and the brightest who may seek new employment opportunities. Many of the best companies use our Reliability Resume service to find top notch maintenance and reliability specialists. To post your MS Word or PDF resume, complete the form to attach your resume and expand your career opportunities.
Current Job Postings
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power, in a sustainable manner. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
Large Manufacturing and Machining Company is currently searching for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor.
Technical Associates is the #1 Vibration Training Provider in the world having certified over 12,000 analysts in the USA and 60 different countries. We have an immediate opening in Charlotte, NC (relocation required) for an experienced analyst to perform Vibration Diagnostics, implement PdM programs and teach Vibration Analysis Seminars concentrating on Predictive Maintenance. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth by working with the leaders in the Vibration Industry. A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. U.S. citizenship is required.
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well being of people around the world. We accomplish this mission by producing life-saving protein therapies for patients and by providing hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare professionals with the products they need to deliver expert medical care.
As part of the Maintenance team, the Reliability Technician will report directly to the Supervisor, Reliability. The successful candidate must be committed to working in a highly safety-conscious team environment, and will be expected to identify and mitigate hazards, possess the judgment and utilize the tools provided to conduct work in a safe manner at all times.
The Vibration Technician will perform Predictive maintenance using vibration analysis, oil analysis, and motor circuit testing. Interface with customers and completing work at customer sites. Change out rotating equipment, align and perform baseline vibration. Troubleshoot vibration problems. Perform infrared survey on mechanical, electrical or process equipment. Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking a Reliability Manager based in our Nazareth, PA headquarters office. The position is responsible for the identification and management of asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant operations of the Cement Plants in North America, in line with Italcementi structures and processes. This broad primary role can be divided into three smaller, more manageable roles: loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management. Under the leadership of the Director Maintenance, the position serves as champion for the reliability programs and leading the preventive and predictive maintenance program for all 6 manufacturing sites.
Predictive Service, a fast-growing global company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, specializing in maintenance, reliability and sustainability solutions for a wide array of industries and applications is seeking a service professional to join our team. The primary responsibilities are to deliver our reliability and management consulting engineering, including RCM, PM optimization, FMEA, RCFA, PdM design, work management and other reliability service offerings.
Predictive Service, a fast-growing global company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, specializing in maintenance, reliability and sustainability solutions for a wide array of industries and applications is seeking a service professional to join our team. The primary responsibilities are to deliver our reliability and management consulting engineering, including PM optimization, FMEA, RCFA, PdM design, work management and other reliability service offerings.
Jacobs Technology is the advanced technology division of the Jacobs Engineering Group, one of the largest engineering and technical services-only companies in the United States.
The Reliability Engineer (RE) is an adviser to the Transmission and Substation departments. In this role, the RE facilitates the process to mitigate the risks associated with managing assets by encouraging interdepartmental partnerships focused on the goal of reliable transmission and distribution of electric power.
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration.
The Maintenance Engineer (ME) functions as part of an integrated team to provide Maintenance and Engineering support to on-going Drug Product (DP) operations across several areas of the Kalamazoo, MI plant.
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) provides consulting, engineering, applied technology and education solutions that deliver lasting results for private industry, public entities, government organizations and the military. The quality, expertise and dedication of our employees enables LCE to serve as a trusted resource for reliability consulting and services, net-centric solutions, engineering and technical services, integrated logistics support services, program support services and education.
Responsibilities include coordinating and supervising the work of employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment. Responsibilities include maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems. Perform the work of employees and other duties as required.
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- Capital Project Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Executive Sponsorship
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Physical Asset Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management
- Developing Asset Management Plans
- The Art of Balance
- Safety and Reliability Concepts
- Lean Thinking MRO
- Machinery Fault Diagnosis
- Safety in the CMMS Cloud
- The Plant Maintenance Program
- Safety Devices Which 33% Are You?
- Rid Yourself of Routine Oil Changes
- Pump Technology Balancing Tradition & Innovation
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Motor Testing Books
- July 7
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Made Simple
- July 7
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) -RCM2 Introductory Course - An Aladon Network Course
- July 8
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Gladstone, Australia
- July 13
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- July 20
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Ocean Grove, Australia
- July 22
RCA 303 Apollo Root Cause Analysis Method for Refineries and Oil & Gas
- August 3
- August 5
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Townsville, Australia
- August 11
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Singapore
- August 11
Management Skills for Maintenance Supervisors