Reliability Resumes is the official job posting and employment resource area for Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine and MaintenanceForums.com. If you are an employer, you can post a job at no cost. If you are a job seeker, you can also use our Resume Matching service. We offer enhanced job listings at Reliabilityweb.com, Uptime® Magazine.
Job Posting Instructions:
- You must provide a direct link (URL) to your job listing for us to approve the post.
- You must provide the city and state/province as well as country if outside North America
There is no cost to post a job providing it is related to industrial maintenance and reliability.
Reliability Resume Matching
Some of the best jobs in Maintenance & Reliability are not found in the want ads or online. Many of our friends in the business ask us to keep an eye open for the best and the brightest who may seek new employment opportunities. Many of the best companies use our Reliability Resume service to find top notch maintenance and reliability specialists. To post your MS Word or PDF resume, complete the form to attach your resume and expand your career opportunities.
Current Job Postings
The Senior Predictive Maintenance Tech is a Master level position responsible for supervising, leading and mentoring crews in all aspects of reliability centered maintenance practices for NBU electrical, instrumentation/controls and mechanical water and wastewater infrastructure.
Excellent direct-hire opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor with background in manufacturing. Outstanding position with one of Central Iowa’s premier employers. Generous benefits package and competitive compensation. Relocation assistance available.
Manage all aspects of maintenance on production equipment and facilities. Drive uptime improvement efforts by implementing a preventive maintenance program and coordinating all corrective maintenance activities. Ensure that proper staffing, training, tools, and maintenance plans are in place to maximize equipment availability in the most cost efficient manner.
Cornerstone Mechanical Services, Inc. is looking to hire a full-time Vibration Analyst with at least 3 years of job-related experience.
Position is responsible for maintaining and refurbishing mill stands and support equipment to ensure the utmost productivity and quality standards are upheld.
Position is responsible for planning and scheduling routine repairs, preventative maintenance, and reliability activities while supporting root cause analysis.
Position is responsible for overseeing the effective execution of all maintenance and repair activities and associated projects within assigned area to ensure operational integrity and regulatory compliance are maintained.
Position is responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications.
The Reliability Engineering Department provides engineering expertise and services as a member of an asset management team responsible for the reliability, availability and maintenance of the water conveyance systems and facilities for the Central Arizona Project (CAP).
Join Ecolab’s manufacturing operation in McDonough, GA as our manufacturing maintenance Reliability Manager. In this critical chemical manufacturing plant engineering role you will act as a self-driven manager for a team of maintenance techs in a 24/5 operation
Join Ecolab’s manufacturing operation in Garland, TX as our manufacturing maintenance Reliability Manager. In this critical chemical manufacturing plant engineering role you will act as a self-driven manager for a team of 10 maintenance techs in a 24/5 union operation.
DNP Imagingcomm America Corporation, a leading manufacturer & distributor of dye sublimation ribbons used in printing photos and ID cards, has an excellent opportunity available for a Maintenance Supervisor, at our Concord, NC facility.
Matlock Electric Co. Inc., an electric motor sales and services company in Cincinnati, OH is expanding the Plant Asset Management Services Department.
Predictive Service, a fast-growing global company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, specializing in maintenance, reliability and sustainability solutions for a wide array of industries and applications is seeking a service professional to join our team. The primary responsibilities are to deliver our reliability and management consulting engineering, including RCM, PM optimization, FMEA, RCFA, PdM design, work management and other reliability service offerings.
Predictive Service, a fast-growing global company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, specializing in maintenance, reliability and sustainability solutions for a wide array of industries and applications is seeking a service professional to join our team. The primary responsibilities are to deliver our reliability and management consulting engineering, including PM optimization, FMEA, RCFA, PdM design, work management and other reliability service offerings.
- IoT CrowdChat! Chat with the Experts
- Where Do We Start Our Improvement Program?
- New AMP Guidelines To Prevent Bearing Over-Lubrication
- Q & A ‘All about the Data’: An Interview with Redbird’s Emmanuel de Maistre
- Breakthrough Technology for Maintenance Inspections
- Drone Inspection for IBM Maximo
- Why Drones Are the Next Internet
- Reliability through Optimized Setup and Changeovers Part 2
- Developing Asset Management Plans
- The Art of Balance
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Motor Testing Books
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis