Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor is where excellence meets opportunity. We invest in your success by positioning you alongside the best people in top quartile mill facilities located in great communities across North America. In the past decade, we’ve infused close to $1 billion into modern facilities and systems that employ the latest technologies.
Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
We are currently recruiting for Reliability Engineers across our operations in Georgia, South Carolina and Arkansas. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the safe achievement of industry leading asset readiness, process accuracy and efficiency for the US SE Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Lead safety performance through rigorous personal example. Drive hazard identification and mitigation, and comply with all regulations and policies.
- Put in place and sustain effective knowledge systems capable of tracking items such as asset performance, asset life, material consumption, etc.
- Identify and champion emerging and/or best-in-class reliability technologies and/or processes, such as root cause failure analysis, predictive maintenance systems etc.
- Identify creative solutions to equipment configuration or operating issues that cause recurring reliability or performance problems.
- Implement training for operators and maintenance technicians to enhance asset and process readiness and accuracy.
- Participate in a team oriented manufacturing culture to achieve industry leading results relative to safety, process efficiency, cost and quality.
- Serve as an engineering and project leadership resource for capital projects.
- Serve as a back-up to maintenance supervision, planning/scheduling and stores management.
What You Offer
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively at multiple levels
- Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is an asset
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in industrial maintenance and previous supervisory experience is preferred
- CMMS experience preferred
Interested in being a part of our team? Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Location: GA, SC and AR