As a Senior Compliance Engineer with Diebold Incorporated, you will be responsible to plan, supervise/conduct and report on Product Assurance Engineering tasks including product safety and electrical/electronic emissions, in support of design and manufacturing efforts as delegated by Director of Development Quality Assurance.
- Establish Product Assurance/Compliance standards and specifications for all products, in design related documents.
- Plan, initiate and supervise alpha-level design conformance/compliance tests & evaluations to the above.
- Maintain cognizance of all applicable external codes, standards, regulations and specifications
- Oversee Corporate compliance with all applicable external codes, standards, regulations specifications
- Provide information and technical assistance to Design and Manufacturing on codes, standards regulations and specifications
- Participate in the resolution of variation notices and non-conformities.
- Analyze and report on PA/ Compliance test results.
- Engage in failure analysis and corrective action activities
- Perform product audits for compliance with applicable external codes, standards, regulations specifications and agency procedures.
- Plan, initiate and ensure compliance with applicable RFI/EMC standards as required to meet “Country specific regulations”.
- Perform Quality Audits for compliance with applicable external standards and regulations.
- Supervise subordinate levels of Compliance/Test personnel in accomplishment of any or all of the above tasks.
- Write and assemble product construction files for agency submittal
- A four-year technical degree is required. Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Sufficient and appropriate experience (3-5 years) in the assurance sciences (PA, QA, QC, and RE) is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in RFI/EMC compliance required.
- Process auditing experience is highly recommended.
- Computer skills in database management and file manipulation are required.
- Certification by an industry association such as INRTE is helpful.
Diebold, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
5995 Mayfair Rd. North Canton, Ohio 44720
Jeff Weissert - Talent Sourcer at Diebold, Incorporated
Candidates may apply online at:
Location: North Canton, Ohio