DNP Imagingcomm America Corporation, a leading manufacturer & distributor of dye sublimation ribbons used in printing photos and ID cards, has an excellent opportunity available for a Maintenance Supervisor, at our Concord, NC facility.
This position will supervise and assist in the completion of maintenance activities involving the production equipment, the buildings/facilities including HVAC, lighting systems, process utilities and new machine installation. Supervise and coordinate the work of the maintenance technicians.
• Manage maintenance staff according to any specialized training and to support 24/7 operations.
• Ensure production equipment is operational with limited down time.
• Arrange for and manage, appropriate third-party contractor support, as needed.
• Establish and implement requirements for new equipment, tooling, or methods of manufacturing.
• Assist in managing the acquisition, installation, bringing on-line and maintenance of new equipment.
• Assist with facility layout and changes regarding installation of equipment.
• Investigate and troubleshoot production problems directly through the maintenance team or with outside contractors.
• Initiate and manage preventive and planned maintenance programs.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local authorities and insurance carriers.
• Preferred: Bachelor Degree or engineering, engineering technology, or equivalent technical degree with 5 years maintenance experience or an AS degree in a similar field with 10 years’ experience.
• Knowledge of engineering principles, cost analysis, and experience in repairing and troubleshooting equipment.
• Must be able to work from blueprints, manufacturer specifications, and wiring diagrams.
• Ability to use common precision measurement gages and equipment.
• Proven knowledge specific maintenance trades such as electrical, mechanical, etc.
• Technical knowledge of automated continuous equipment.
• Experience with web coating or converting processes preferable
• Must have knowledge of MS Office apps, CMMS experience preferred
• Previous supervision experience required.
• Exhibit strong judgment and decision-making skills.
• Ability to interface with all types of employees, contractors, outside vendors, etc.
DNP Imagingcomm America Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Location: Concord, NC