Immediate openings exist for Reliability and Manufacturing Engineers with our On-site team at a 24/7 premier manufacturing facility in Charleston area.
Compact Power Equipment Services, LLC (CPES) is comprised of dedicated individuals in the maintenance service industry. It is the vision of CPES to offer World Class Service and be an integral resource, complementing our customers machine maintenance and manufacture process. For more information about our company’s overall capabilities visit our website http://www.cpiequipment.com/about-us
This position is responsible for guiding efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems. Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This broad primary role includes loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management.
The candidate will have several years of experience servicing a variety of equipment in a manufacturing environment. Experience in aerospace and automation/robotics intense manufacturing facilities is a plus. The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience in areas such as mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, CNC and PLC controlled, servo driven manufacturing equipment, automation systems and robotics. Candidate must have a customer service mentality and a strong desire to delight their customer through providing effective, efficient and professional service.
- Climb ladders and stairs
- Sit or stand for periods of time
- Work from elevated platforms.
- Ability to Lift 50lbs
- Manufacturing facility
- Loud noise
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Team Leadership- Demonstrated ability to establish good interpersonal relationships as the basis for providing instruction, direction, and leadership.
- Continuous Improvement- Demonstrated experience and knack for consistently identifying potential conditions that contribute to gaps or key variances distinguishing cause from symptoms and working with key players to gather feedback, analyze, and propose best solutions.
- Project Management- Experience in creating comprehensive complex project schedules identifying project resource requirements, time frames for key project milestones, and working with team members for different departments and managing to a successful completion.
- Analytical Skills- Skill and ability to collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data from appropriate data sources at the department levels, then summarize findings; develop conclusions and make recommendations.
Job Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Significant knowledge and experience in Maintenance and Reliability Theory and Practice such asReliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Condition Based Maintenance (CBM), and Life-cycle Analysis including Total Cost of Ownership(TCO) and Cost as an Independent Variable(CAIV).
- Strong experience in system, machine and part failure analysis and utilization of tools such as Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Failure Mode Analysis (FMA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Statistical Process Control(SPC) and Six Sigma Methodology.
- Experience with the Maintenance Review Board (MRB) process for effectively developing maintenance programs including knowledge of failure modes, condition monitoring, repair schemes, scrap, preventative/schedule maintenance and inspections a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance and reliability, production management, engineering or operations experience with Aerospace being a major plus
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Advanced computer skills, with emphasis on condition monitoring software and statistical analysis
- Experience with Automation and robotics configuration, testing, startup, troubleshooting and repairing knowledge in an Aerospace environment highly preferred.
- Safety Awareness and Practices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An internal drive to take the initiative, delight the customer, and produce quality work no matter how big or small the job is.
- Multi shift positions open, occasional coverage of any shift required
Location: Charleston, SC