An RS Instructor will provide technical instruction and skills training on maintenance / operations fundamentals and general subjects required within the Reliability Solutions Curriculum and Offerings. The instructor will be responsible for facilitating the progress of students utilizing RS material and processes.
• Proficient in selected pillars and course offerings
• Ability / Desire to learn within RS offerings to expand capability
• Ability to communicate clearly and willing to travel extensively
- Performs instruction on selected RS Courses, following RS teaching and instruction procedures and time-lines.
- Works with clients in the coordination and set-up of schedules and logistics for on-site training
- Works with course developers to provide them with necessary technical information, guidance, images or other multimedia data necessary for modification of courses.
- Performs any other duties as necessary for the enhancement of RS and its offerings
- Travel to on-site locations at a minimum of 22 weeks per year, not including traveling logistics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must have a strong hands on back-ground in designated field
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in designated field
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must be proficient and verify the use of Microsoft Office and presentation products.
- Must have excellent and verifiable oral, written and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidential and proprietary information.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Subject to safety, drug, and alcohol policies with potential random testing
- Must be able to transport equipment (approx. 8,500 lbs. trailer) using personal tow vehicle and willing to work multiple weeks away from home
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, lift, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use a computer terminal and telephone
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to Nick Drew - firstname.lastname@example.org