People and Processes, Inc. is foremost, a global consulting services firm and secondarily, an education provider for the Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices. We work in all industry verticals to include manufacturing, mining, facilities, government and municipalities, transit systems, and universities. We measure our success by helping organizations achieve excellence in asset management concepts, especially reliability in people, processes, equipment, and data. As such, we are seeking an individual competent in the nurturing of our client relationships.
Your primary duties and responsibilities would include:
- Providing world-class service to current and prospective clients by presenting an unmatchable client experience from end to end. This experience comes from maintaining frequent verbal and written communication and follow-up with clients.
- Identifying our client’s needs, resolving issues, and positioning appropriate solutions and services to best meet those needs.
- Demonstrating client relationship management skills through active listening, asking open-ended questions, building rapport, showing empathy, and positioning.
- Developing and maintaining proficient knowledge of our consulting and training offerings in order to educate and guide our clients.
- Remaining current on relevant market and industry news and developing the ability to articulate how those events impact our clients and their professional needs relative to Maintenance and Reliability practices.
- Surveying locations and coordinating the logistics for training and other events.
- Adapting to a changing working environment or changes in policies in a positive manner.
The ideal candidate has the following skills and qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related field, or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Related business experience preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated for continued learning and growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, managers, and coworkers.
- Ability and willingness to participate in a team environment, while working from a telecommuting location as a self-starter.
- Understanding of how to quantify and measure your business results/ activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn and leverage other CRM applications such as Salesforce. Web application software knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to travel approximately 20-25%, including possible weekend days as required.
People and Processes, Inc. offers:
- True collaboration and teamwork among upbeat, supportive and highly experienced and driven professionals.
- Seasoned practitioners invested in and valuing quality growth and success
- Our smaller size means your impact is huge
- Respect for the importance of work/life balance
- Rewards: Salary w/ commission, 401k match, paid vacations/holidays
Note: People and Processes, Inc. cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, your employment is contingent on successful drug-screening and background check results.
** Preference is given to candidates residing in the Jacksonville, FL or Knoxville, TN area. However, qualified candidates from other locations are encouraged to apply. Initially, the position is home-based and relocation is not required.
Please send resumes to Tammi Pickett via email@example.com
Location: Jacksonville, FL or Knoxville, TN