Our client is a privately owned US manufacturer, the only fully integrated operation in North America in its product category. Highly automated and experiencing tremendous growth and profitability in two divisions, this company is committed to quality and excellence in operations and customer satisfaction.
This role is newly created to transform the maintenance organization from reactive to proactive utilizing preventive, predictive and reliability based maintenance practices. The Maintenance Planner Supervisor will develop and execute plans and strategies employing best practices to achieve operating reliability, healthy equipment condition and optimimum asset performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outage job planning and down day scheduling.
- Supervise day-to-day activities of the assigned maintenance group (including 2 Maintenance Planners and the Reliability Supervisor) to ensure all organizational maintenance needs are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Analyze job requests received from different departments for priority, criticality and necessary resources (manpower and material requirements).
- Responsible for work orders tracking and scheduling.
- Responsible for preventive and predictive maintenance plan.
- KPI indicator analysis and improvement opportunities.
- Monthly maintenance management report. Analysis and corrective actions.
- Down-day and Annual shutdown report. Analysis and corrective actions.
- Daily maintenance report.
- Optimize use of CMMS software.
- Maintain open communications to implement departmental goals.
- Provide advanced skill maintenance support; assist in troubleshooting and failure analysis.
- Maintain performance index and maintenance equipment records.
- Assign and document daily inspection route to personnel and follow through to completion.
- Maintenance cost, trending and corrective actions reporting.
- Ensure environmental and safety compliance.
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic processes.
- Experience using MS Project.
- Strong computer skills with CMMS (Maximo software experience preferred)
- Strong general computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Problem analysis and decision making abilities.
- Experience with metrics collection and analysis.
- Well organized: able to multi-task and achieve timely completion.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent sense of safety awareness and good housekeeping.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate minimum. BS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology or related Technical trade school preferred.
Location: Western Pennsylvania