At Rayonier, we’re creating “value from the ground up” every day, starting with our people. People are the foundation for success and the key to making us the best performing company in the forest products industry. We are proud of our long history of success, our diverse mix of businesses and our values-based work environment, and invite you to consider a career with Rayonier.
The Reliability Superintendent, Planning, leads and manages the Reliability Department maintenance planning and scheduling efforts to achieve the Jesup Mill’s objectives. Responsibilities include coordinating shutdowns and outages, implementing and optimizing systems, developing the annual maintenance budget, tracking and forecasting costs, and reporting performance metrics.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, business management or technical field.
- 5 years maintenance experience or equivalent industrial experience. Paper and/or Pulp environment preferred.
- Good working knowledge of industrial safety, maintenance practices, and human resources management.
- Experience with cost control and budgeting processes.
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Office required.
- Familiarity with CMMS computer applications preferred.
Rayonier is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Location: Jessup, GA