Compact Power Equipment Services, LLC (CPES) is comprised of dedicated individuals in the maintenance service industry. It is the vision of CPES to offer World Class Service and be an integral resource, complementing our customers machine maintenance and manufacture process.
Perform maintenance & repair on factory equipment. Technician will respond to routine and emergency requests for equipment repair. He/she should be able to work independently and with others, troubleshoot, analyze and inspect, disassemble and rebuild, modify and test factory machinery and equipment as necessary using standard maintenance practices/knowledge. Must diagnose and correct errors that occur and the root cause. Will provide planned, Preventative and Predictive services including lube, inspection, axis alignment and compensation, thermal and vibration analysis.
The candidate will have several years of experience servicing a variety of equipment in a manufacturing environment. Experience in aerospace and automation/robotics intense manufacturing facilities is a plus. The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience in areas such as mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, CNC and PLC controlled, servo driven manufacturing equipment, automation systems and robotics. Candidate must have a customer service mentality and a strong desire to delight their customer through providing effective, efficient and professional service.
Job Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Two or more years maintaining and repairing manufacturing equipment maintenance
- Proven troubleshooting, analyzing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret blueprints and schematics to maintain and repair equipment
- Working knowledge of servo driven PLC/CNC equipment, Siemens preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in configuration, testing, startup, troubleshooting and repairing industrial automation and robotics.
- Experience in Industrial control and communication networks, i.e., ControlNet, Devicenet, Ethernet/IP, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, Modbus TCP, Industrial switches
- Experience with machine controls system, i.e., PLC/SCADA/DCS/HMI programming, Ladder logic and function block in RSLogix, FactoryTalk, RSView, PanelView, Step 7, PCS 7, Unity
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics, mechanics, hydraulics
- Circuit board troubleshooting with an understanding of E-PROMS, crystals/oscillators, inductors, relays, rectifiers, IC’s, and solid state power supplies, a plus
- Safety Awareness and Practices
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- An internal drive to take the initiative, delight the customer, and produce quality work no matter how big or small the job is.
- Multi shift positions open, occasional coverage of any shift required
- Climb ladders and stairs
- Sit or stand for periods of time
- Work from elevated platforms.
- Ability to Lift 50lbs
- Manufacturing facility
- Loud noise
- Tobacco Free Campus
High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School
Location: Charleston, SC