Accurate gearbox-to-generator shaft alignment made easy with OPTALIGN SMART WIND
LUDECA introduces the OPTALIGN SMART WIND system for the wind power industry.
The OPTALIGN SMART WIND is specially configured with firmware features that ensure high measurement accuracy and with mounting hardware that is ideally suited for optimal alignment of the gearbox and generator shafts in wind turbines. No matter the manufacturer, coupling or turbine type, OPTALIGN SMART WIND makes generator-to-gearbox alignment inside any nacelle easy. This safeguards reliability and optimizes the energy efficiency of the wind turbine.
Good alignment reduces bearing failure, coupling wear, noise and vibration.
Keep the blades turning with LUDECAwind.
LUDECAwind is a vendor of Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance Solutions for the wind power industry including laser alignment, condition monitoring, vibration analysis, balancing equipment and services as well as software and training. For more information, visit www.ludecawind.com
1425 NW 88th Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
- Emerson Introduces Software Platform to Maximize the Power of Wireless
- Emerson Acquires Paine Electronics Business
- Emerson Network Power Increases Capacity of High Efficiency Liebert® eXL UPS Product Line
- Engineering an Aligned Organization
- Emerson Introduces 3D Solids Scanners for Continuous Level and Volume Measurement of Bulk Solids
- Metrics VS KPIs: Lessons from “Alice in Wonderland”
- The Importance of Single Point Lessons in the Workplace
- 13 Facilities Management Conferences Worth Attending in Early 2015
- A Twist on Particle Evaluation: Redefining the ISO Cleanliness Code
- Lubrication FMEA: The Big Picture
- The Battery Revolution
- 2015 Revisions to NFPA 70E & CSA Z462: Change: The Only Constant
- Blame Complacent Engineers for Bad Management Decisions
- Five Common Misconceptions About Cloud Platforms
- Keep It Clean, Keep It Dry, Keep It Tight!
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)