Accurate gearbox-to-generator shaft alignment made easy with OPTALIGN SMART WIND
LUDECA introduces the OPTALIGN SMART WIND system for the wind power industry.
The OPTALIGN SMART WIND is specially configured with firmware features that ensure high measurement accuracy and with mounting hardware that is ideally suited for optimal alignment of the gearbox and generator shafts in wind turbines. No matter the manufacturer, coupling or turbine type, OPTALIGN SMART WIND makes generator-to-gearbox alignment inside any nacelle easy. This safeguards reliability and optimizes the energy efficiency of the wind turbine.
Good alignment reduces bearing failure, coupling wear, noise and vibration.
Keep the blades turning with LUDECAwind.
LUDECAwind is a vendor of Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance Solutions for the wind power industry including laser alignment, condition monitoring, vibration analysis, balancing equipment and services as well as software and training. For more information, visit www.ludecawind.com
1425 NW 88th Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
- Emerson Combines Key Maintenance Tasks in a Single Tool for Improved Savings and Efficiency
- Emerson’s New Butterfly Valve Combines Cost Savings with High-Performance in Meeting a Wide Variet
- Emerson Introduces Software Platform to Maximize the Power of Wireless
- Emerson Acquires Paine Electronics Business
- Emerson Network Power Increases Capacity of High Efficiency Liebert® eXL UPS Product Line
- Safety and Reliability Concepts
- Lean Thinking MRO
- Machinery Fault Diagnosis
- Safety in the CMMS Cloud
- The Plant Maintenance Program
- Safety Devices Which 33% Are You?
- Rid Yourself of Routine Oil Changes
- Pump Technology Balancing Tradition & Innovation
- The Grasshopper’s Lesson on Asset Management
- Updated! 2015 RCM Benchmarking Report
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- July 7
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Made Simple
- July 7
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) -RCM2 Introductory Course - An Aladon Network Course
- July 8
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Gladstone, Australia
- July 13
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- July 20
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Ocean Grove, Australia
- July 22
RCA 303 Apollo Root Cause Analysis Method for Refineries and Oil & Gas
- August 3
- August 5
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Townsville, Australia
- August 11
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Singapore
- August 11
Management Skills for Maintenance Supervisors
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Motor Testing Books