Accurate gearbox-to-generator shaft alignment made easy with OPTALIGN SMART WIND
LUDECA introduces the OPTALIGN SMART WIND system for the wind power industry.
The OPTALIGN SMART WIND is specially configured with firmware features that ensure high measurement accuracy and with mounting hardware that is ideally suited for optimal alignment of the gearbox and generator shafts in wind turbines. No matter the manufacturer, coupling or turbine type, OPTALIGN SMART WIND makes generator-to-gearbox alignment inside any nacelle easy. This safeguards reliability and optimizes the energy efficiency of the wind turbine.
Good alignment reduces bearing failure, coupling wear, noise and vibration.
Keep the blades turning with LUDECAwind.
LUDECAwind is a vendor of Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance Solutions for the wind power industry including laser alignment, condition monitoring, vibration analysis, balancing equipment and services as well as software and training. For more information, visit www.ludecawind.com
1425 NW 88th Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
- Aligning for Reliability™
- Emerson Combines Key Maintenance Tasks in a Single Tool for Improved Savings and Efficiency
- Emerson’s New Butterfly Valve Combines Cost Savings with High-Performance in Meeting a Wide Variet
- Emerson Introduces Software Platform to Maximize the Power of Wireless
- Emerson Acquires Paine Electronics Business
- Get Ready, Here Comes the Ultimate Multi-Skilled Worker
- Induction Heating and Safe Operations in the Industrial Workplace
- Preventable Workplace Injuries in Manufacturing
- What does The Internet of Things Mean to Industrial Manufacturing?
- More Internet of Things Resources
- Increasing Uptime Through Filtration
- Implementing ISO14224 Enabled EAM Systems
- Operational Excellence, Not a Buzzword but a Great Opportunity!
- Breaking The Reliability Cycle of Despair Part 2
- The Lost Art of Scheduling
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites