Accurate gearbox-to-generator shaft alignment made easy with OPTALIGN SMART WIND
LUDECA introduces the OPTALIGN SMART WIND system for the wind power industry.
The OPTALIGN SMART WIND is specially configured with firmware features that ensure high measurement accuracy and with mounting hardware that is ideally suited for optimal alignment of the gearbox and generator shafts in wind turbines. No matter the manufacturer, coupling or turbine type, OPTALIGN SMART WIND makes generator-to-gearbox alignment inside any nacelle easy. This safeguards reliability and optimizes the energy efficiency of the wind turbine.
Good alignment reduces bearing failure, coupling wear, noise and vibration.
Keep the blades turning with LUDECAwind.
LUDECAwind is a vendor of Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance Solutions for the wind power industry including laser alignment, condition monitoring, vibration analysis, balancing equipment and services as well as software and training. For more information, visit www.ludecawind.com
1425 NW 88th Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
- Alignment Supplies, Inc. Announces New ALiSENSOR® SHAFTLASER™, The First Shaft Alignment System
- Patented Worm Gear Reducer Guaranteed Leak-Free for 18 Months
- Troubleshooting Out-of-the-Box Mobile troubleshooting for specialists with VIBGUARD® portable
- Emerson Launches Resilient Hybrid Coupling
- LUDECA, Inc. released 2nd video in a series of Crash Course Videos titled “Machine Train Alignment
- Torque Monitoring: The Secret Weapon
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- Equipping: A Field Service Team to Do Shaft Alignment
- Amazing Risk Management
- Q&A with an Industry Leader
- Reliability Through Correlation and Collaboration between Maintenance, Operations and Reliability
- Identification and Characterization of Work Shift Maintenance Time in Titanium Dioxide Plant
- Achieving Cost Reduction Targets Through MRO Data Cleansing
- Two-Plane Field Balancing of an Overhung Rigid Rotor
- How to Get People to Do What You Want Them to Do
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Total Productive Maintenance (2)