Accurate gearbox-to-generator shaft alignment made easy with OPTALIGN SMART WIND
LUDECA introduces the OPTALIGN SMART WIND system for the wind power industry.
The OPTALIGN SMART WIND is specially configured with firmware features that ensure high measurement accuracy and with mounting hardware that is ideally suited for optimal alignment of the gearbox and generator shafts in wind turbines. No matter the manufacturer, coupling or turbine type, OPTALIGN SMART WIND makes generator-to-gearbox alignment inside any nacelle easy. This safeguards reliability and optimizes the energy efficiency of the wind turbine.
Good alignment reduces bearing failure, coupling wear, noise and vibration.
Keep the blades turning with LUDECAwind.
LUDECAwind is a vendor of Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance Solutions for the wind power industry including laser alignment, condition monitoring, vibration analysis, balancing equipment and services as well as software and training. For more information, visit www.ludecawind.com
1425 NW 88th Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
- Engineering an Aligned Organization
- Emerson Introduces 3D Solids Scanners for Continuous Level and Volume Measurement of Bulk Solids
- Elos Fixturlaser Changes Name to ACOEM AB Following June 2014 Acquisition by the ACOEM GROUP
- Emerson Completes Burner Management System Migration for Sasol
- LUDECA, Inc. Proudly Announces the New RS5 Sensor for the OPTALIGN SMART Machinery Alignment System