Clockwork Takes the Complexity Out of Enterprise Asset Management
AUSTIN, Texas, /PRNewswire via COMTEX/—Clockwork, a global leader of predictive analytic solutions for enterprise asset management (EAM), today announced their new line of life cycle management solutions that improve system performance, reduce repair parts inventory levels and drive down life cycle costs of capital intensive assets. DESIGN DEMAND and COMMAND provide enterprises with high valued assets, where uptime is important and maintenance is expensive, the opportunity to proactively manage costs and increase availability of those assets.
“We view this as an inflection point in the market place. Our new products take the complexity out of the very scientific process of managing volumes of data, formulating forecasting algorithms, and managing to key performance indicators systematically and proactively. We put the power of our technology into the hands of the client, and enable it with Clockwork expertise,” shared Sean Connors, CEO and President.
Each product of Clockwork’s EAM suite addresses a key phase of an asset’s life cycle, including design, engineering, construction, and operations.
DESIGN software and services are used during the design phase to simulate system availability and production needs and their impact on an asset’s life cycle costs. DESIGN provides customers the ability to model deployment options to determine the design choice that ensures the highest availability and production at the lowest possible life cycle cost.
DEMAND software and services are used once an asset is in service to determine the best approach to improve availability and production while lowering repair parts inventory costs and maintenance. A key feature of DEMAND is ongoing data management, where Clockwork data scientists update key operational and performance data monthly, allowing DEMAND users to change procurement and maintenance plans based on the most current data.
COMMAND software and services examine the feasibility and approach of designing and building a predictive maintenance approach. By determining relative risk of failure of key assets, the components that are driving that failure, and repair prioritization of each asset; COMMAND dramatically reduces the risk of disruptive failure, higher repair costs, and lower availability of key assets.
“At Clockwork, we have built a reputation as the trusted provider not only because we improve asset performance, but because we have saved our customers billions in repair parts and maintenance costs,” added Mr. Connors. “Enterprises are looking for ways to use the enormous amount of data they have to make more efficient and effective business decisions. Our experience in EAM for predictive analytics makes us a natural choice to assist enterprises with lowering asset life cycle costs while significantly improving availability and production.”
About Clockwork: Clockwork is a global leader of predictive analytic solutions for enterprise asset management (EAM) that improve availability and reduce repair parts inventory and maintenance costs of capital intensive assets. The company has years of experience serving the needs of the Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Heavy Machinery and Transportation industries by providing cutting edge solutions to help analyze their data, giving them visibility to each phase of an asset’s life cycle, resulting in billions worth of savings. For more information visit www.clockwork-solutions.com.
- SAP ERP App and Platform by Synactive Inc. Delivers SAP Connectivity to iOS Users
- Clockwork to Deliver Predictive Analytics for EAM Running on SAP HANA®
- Jack Young, Former IBM VP Joins Maintenance Assistant Inc. Advisory Board
- SCHAD Joins Global Partnership With Invensys
- MA Solves Biggest Problem in Industry: Launches SpareTime™
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Motor Testing Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- New eBook: “6 Steps beyond 5 Whys”
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals