Eclipse Magnetics Launch New Cost Saving Filtration System
Eclipse Magnetics, experts in industrial fluid filtration systems, have extended their range with the launch of Automag Compact. The new development is a high intensity automated magnetic filter which improves efficiency on small to medium sized precision metal machining processes such as grinding, honing, milling or super-finishing.
The unique innovation provides all the time-saving efficiencies of automated cleaning but with vastly reduced investment costs in comparison to other high performance automated filtration systems. It is an affordable solution for OEM projects and can also be retro-fitted seamlessly into existing machining processes.
Automag Compact has a patented high intensity magnetic circuit which extracts potentially damaging ferrous particles - down to sub-micron size, from industrial fluids such as lubricants and coolants. Payback is rapid with improved surface finish, reduced product rejects, increased fluid lifespan, reduced downtime and extended tool life being just some of the many benefits.
The automated cleaning function saves hours of maintenance time and ensures that production is not interrupted. A timed signal activates the cleaning process, the magnetic rods are withdrawn from the filter chambers and the ferrous contamination is purged to a tank or reclaim unit. The whole process takes approximately 10 seconds.
Automag Compact can be supplied with an Eclipse “Skid” fluid recovery system to ensure that the cleaned fluid is returned straight to the process.
The new product is the latest addition to the Eclipse range of high performance automated cleaning filters, now featuring the AMC, AM6 and AM12 units the range caters for flow rates from 200 to 900 litres.
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Leads Advancements in Mixer Technology with Cutlass™ BSE-R
- Renowned Mixing Expert Dr. Richard K. Grenville Joins Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, Ltd.
- Specialist Christopher Hastings Presents Efficient Mixing Solutions at StocExpo
- Visit StocExpo Stand #D18 and Save Energy with Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, Ltd.
- Analysts, Inc. Launches Next-Gen LOAMS
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Give Work a Chance!
- CMMS Cost Justification: How Do You Justify the Purchase of a New CMMS System?
- Missing Link in Work Management
- Reliability Milestones Reached by Plant-Wide Oil Mist Systems
- Business Analytics
- Engagement - A Maintenance Story
- Why Drive Change? (3)
- Delayed Retribution - The Demise of Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Programs (1)
- Did You Get the Memo? A tongue-in-cheek look at the vicious cycle of corporate insanity
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Root Cause Failure Analysis Web Workshops