Eco-friendly Agristrand Continues to Reduce Carbon Footprint
Greenville, SC (PRWEB)- AssetPoint, a leading provider of (EAM) Enterprise Asset Management and (CMMS) Computerized Maintenance Management Software solutions, announced today that Agristrand Mankato, LLC has selected TabWare to manage critical plant maintenance data.
Agristrand Mankato, LLC manufactures “eco-friendly” particle board and door core products designed to benefit the global environment by providing sustainability and to create a unique “sustainable-green” value proposition for consumers. They employ innovative manufacturing processes that utilize an agricultural waste product of the soy bean harvest to produce an eco-friendly building panel utilized in the construction trade.
Randy Reutzel, Plant Manager for Agristrand said, “We chose the TabWare solution because of AssetPoint’s broad experience in the Lumber & Timber industry, along with their demonstrated ease-of-use for all employees. At Agristrand, we are implementing systems to produce the best quality manufacturing environment possible as well as reduce our carbon footprint. We were impressed with TabWare’s ability to help us establish a maintenance program that will decrease plant downtime and energy consumption, manage inventory and ensure our equipment is safe and running at full capacity.”
“AssetPoint is proud to provide our TabWare solution to an environmentally responsible company like Agristrand,” said AssetPoint Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Paul Crist. “Agristrand is a growing company, and TabWare easily grows with them to meet future needs while seamlessly integrating with their third-party accounting system. Asset management starts with the input of timely and accurate maintenance data, and the ease of use of TabWare ensures Agristrand will maximize wrench time for their maintenance team, not keyboard time, while collecting key maintenance data,” said Crist.
AssetPoint (http://www.AssetPoint.com) has been a leader in CMMS/EAM solutions for over 30 years, and its TabWare CMMS/EAM solution is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals. TabWare is easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to own, so companies are able to get up and running in days, not months. AssetPoint offers flexible deployment options, including a cloud computing solution (SaaS) or on-site solution for companies who want TabWare on their own servers. TabWare is the leading EAM solution for companies who want full functionality without the expense, resources and time other solutions demand. TabWare is proven to maximize asset performance, resulting in reduced operating costs and higher profit margins.
AssetPoint, makers of TabWare, is the leading provider of EAM solutions for companies whose success depends on the performance of their assets. For over 30 years, AssetPoint has led the market in helping customers control their maintenance costs, optimize spare parts inventory, streamline procurement and improve management, command and control. Designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals, TabWare is easy to learn, easy to use and proven over time to be the most effective product in the market. That’s why tens of thousands of users trust their critical assets to TabWare each and every day.
The mission of Agristrand Mankato, LLC is to manufacture “eco-friendly” particle board and door core products designed to benefit the global environment by providing sustainability and to create a unique “sustainable-green” value proposition for consumers, all while employing innovative manufacturing processes that maximize the company’s return on investment for the shareholders, employees and the communities in which it operates with safety. Agristrand is a trademarked name for products owned by Agristrand Mankato, LLC. For more information about the Company, please visit http://www.agristrand.com.
- First Solar Announced Global Power Plant Operations Center
- Quick-Fit Steam Trapping Station Saves Energy and Cuts Carbon Emissions
- LyondellBasell Awarded $4.5 Million Grant from DOE for Energy Innovations
- Unisource Releases New Facility Supplies Catalog
- Steam Trap Supply is Now the Largest Stocking Steam Trap Distributor in the United States
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Give Work a Chance!
- CMMS Cost Justification: How Do You Justify the Purchase of a New CMMS System?
- Missing Link in Work Management
- Reliability Milestones Reached by Plant-Wide Oil Mist Systems
- Business Analytics
- Engagement - A Maintenance Story
- Why Drive Change? (3)
- Delayed Retribution - The Demise of Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Programs (1)
- Did You Get the Memo? A tongue-in-cheek look at the vicious cycle of corporate insanity
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Root Cause Failure Analysis Web Workshops