View by category
Solutions 2.0 Innovations in Asset Information Management Conference - July 28, 2014 - Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, today announced the release of AssetWise APM V7.2.
Electro Static Technology’s new AEGIS® iPRO-MR Ring combines shaft voltage bearing protection with continuous monitoring of shaft voltage levels from a remote location-all in real time.
Maintenance Connection has just added several new college campuses and divisions to its growing list higher education customers.
Industry innovator launches long-lasting desiccant breather that extends oil and equipment life.
Group CBS, Inc., with commercial interests in electrical supply, field service, and engineering across the United States has entered into an exclusive master distributor agreement for the U.S. with IntelliSAW, a leading provider of next-generation wireless temperature, humidity and soon-to-be-released partial discharge (PD) monitoring systems for all power applications.
Rich Wurzbach, President of MRG Labs of York, Pennsylvania, USA announced that MRG has named PanAn Testing & Engineering Company, Ltd., China, as the exclusive distributor of the Grease Thief® sampling and testing technology products for China, Macau and Hong Kong.
New Predictive Maintenance System Products and Sentry ServiceTM Offered
Copperleaf will have a significant presence at the 2014 HydroVision International Conference and Exhibition in Nashville, TN from July 22-25, 2014.
GE Intelligent Platforms (NYSE: GE) today announced an Equipment Insight solution, from GE PredictivityTM that enables OEMs to securely collect data from connected machines, analyze that data, and get actionable information to people to deliver better service levels and optimize equipment performance, leading to new revenue streams and improved customer satisfaction.
Bliss Oils found to produce telomere regrowth, offer people an inexpensive, life-extending therapy that they can do themselves in three minutes a day.
Over a five-year period, Fluke Corporation has donated more than $320,000 worth of equipment to ISA’s training program.
CTRL is pleased to announce the energy conservation outcomes resulting from their partnership with Advanced Energy Dynamics (AED).
Prestolite Electric Incorporated & Leece-Neville, an ISO 9001/TS-16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 certified global manufacturer of heavy duty alternators and starter motors, has announced the global market introduction of the AVi2800 internal fan alternator for heavy truck and school bus fleet aftermarket requirements.
Control Southern is proud to now represent Emerson Process Management’s Enardo equipment to customers in Georgia and eastern Tennessee.
CBS ArcSafe®, a leading manufacturer of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear, introduces its remote switch actuator for the ABB/Sace Tmax T7M low-voltage molded case circuit breakers with current ratings of 1000A and 1200A.
The International Society of Automation (ISA) is pleased to announce that pre-registration activity for the 2014 ISA Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium (WWAC Symposium) has been brisk.
The ISA Security Compliance Institute (ISCI) announces the availability of the ISASecure® SDLA certification for organizations that develop industrial automation and control systems (IACS). This new organizational certification ensures that suppliers include cybersecurity requirements in all phases of their development and maintenance lifecycle processes for IACS products.
Ideal for petrochemical equipment, turbine generators, and mill drives, system identifies and graphically displays coupling location in drivetrain, with access to latest engineering drawings, repair history, spares inventory and interchangeability info
Up to 84 Percent Better Spatial Resolution than Competitive Models
Maintenance Management Software Provider Achieved 48 Percent Revenue Growth in 2013 over Prior Year
- August 5
- August 11
RCM2 Facilitator Course- An Aladon Network Course Houston, TX
- August 11
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Training
- August 12
Machinery Lubrication Level I Training – Philadelphia, PA
- August 18
Machinery Malfunction Diagnosis & Correction (Part 2) 4-days Houston, TX
- August 19
Reliability Engineering Excellence Training
- August 19
Maintenance Planning & Materials Management
- August 20
OMA I - Oil Monitoring Analyst Training & Certification
- August 25
Planning and Scheduling (2 days); Spare Parts Management (1 day) Two courses one price $1495.00
- August 25
Materials Management / Storerooms - Atlanta, GA
- Macro-Managing Your MRO Inventory
- Oil Analysis and its Role In Equipment Reliability
- Reliability and Maintainability Management: A Primer
- Users of Enterprise Asset Management Systems Who and How Important Are They?
- Journey to Maintenance Excellence
- Tucson Electric Power: Builds Award-Winning Predictive Maintenance
- Machinery Health Monitoring
- 10 Things Your Equipment Operators Can Do Today to Improve Reliability
- Automate Performance Metrics To Drive Productivity
- Tapping Into The Value Of Experience
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Failure Modes: A Closer Look at Ductile and Brittle Overload Fractures
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Motor Testing Books
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis