View by category
As quoted in an interview last week, Jacob Prak, CEO of Michigan Manufacturing International (MMI), provided an overview of manufacturing trends for the coming twelve months. A mechanical engineer, Prak founded MMI in 1991. He has seen many changes over the last 23 years and is well positioned to provide a comprehensive overview of the trends in manufacturing.
New Series of Products from FilterMag Removes Contaminants From Critical Assets in Manufacturing Markets.
Using weight to control quality is a fast and accurate way to ensure products are complete and of the desired quality.
Premature wear of cardan shaft joints is one of the most common causes of machine downtimes. But cardan shaft misalignment is no longer a fatality. With patented brackets and new measurement methods, PRÜFTECHNIK reinvents cardan shaft alignment. Forget cardan shaft removal and the associated costs and risks: crane hire, safety hazards, machine damage and intensive manpower are issues of the past.
Olympus Automation has been awarded a $50,000 prize as part of the Springboard competition sponsored by industry giant Shell. The expert panel of judges recognised the potential for Steam Infusion to significantly reduce carbon emissions due to a more efficient industrial heating and mixing process.
The Spectroline® OPTI-LUX™ 365 is a powerful yet compact leak detection flashlight that provides UV light for optimal fluorescent dye response. It’s ideal for allindustrial fluid system applications.
Temperature and 4 to 20 mA signals can be measured and viewed simultaneously on large backlit display for easy transmitter calibration.
The Computer Education Management Association (CEdMA), the premier professional networking organization for training executives, managers, and professionals, today announced that Bentley Systems was honored with CEdMA’s 2013 Innovation Award. This annual award recognizes one high-tech company for outstanding innovation in training. As the recipient of this same award in 2012, Bentley becomes the first company to be recognized with the Innovation Award twice, let alone in consecutive years.
New eMaint University (eU) Enables Assigned Courses, Self-Paced Training and Certification.
Meggitt Sensing Systems Senior Scientist Bruce Wilner To Receive Lifetime Innovation Award from Shoc
Bruce Wilner, Senior Scientist with Meggitt Sensing Systems, has been selected as the first recipient of the newly created SAVE Lifetime Innovation Award from the Shock and Vibration Exchange (SAVE). The award was presented at a luncheon on Wed., Nov. 6, 2013, at the 84th annual Shock and Vibration Symposium in Atlanta.
CBS ArcSafe®, a leading manufacturer of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear, is proud to introduce its remote switch actuator for ABB/Sace Megamax F-Series low-voltage power circuit breakers. Designed for all sizes of ABB/Sace F-series (F1 to F6) circuit breakers with current ratings from 1200-6000A, the CBS ArcSafe® RSA-69A allows technicians to safely close and/or trip breakers outside of the arc-flash hazard boundary without any modification to the breaker.
Azima DLI Showcases WATCHMAN Reliability Services and the Latest Predictive Maintenance Tools and Technology at RELIABILITY 2.0 2014 Conference
Leading PdM Analytical Services and Products Provider to Display Newest Additions to its family of TRIO Vibration Data Collectors and Analyzers
Pioneer Engineering, one of the leading and premier providers of reliability engineering and vibration analysis services and training, will be presenting at Noria’s 15th Annual Reliable Plant Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
ARMS Reliability (ARMS) and Copperleaf Technologies are partnering to deliver asset Intensive Industries in the Australian and New Zealand Markets with cutting edge solutions is the area of Asset Investment Planning and Management (AIPM).
Allied Reliability Group (ARG) is pleased to introduce Eruditio, LLC as their newest partner company and provider of the inspiredBlended Learning (iBL) offering. ARG’s iBL offering has redefined active learning in the maintenance and reliability space and proven that project-based experiences can have greater than a 10:1 return on investment.
A new firmware update elevates PRÜFTECHNIK’s wireless online condition monitoring system VIBCONNECT RF to a higher plane. With its wireless technology, VIBCONNECT RF is the perfect fit for applications, which require the wireless transfer of vibration measurement data over long distances.
John Bickley has been hired as the Vice President of Sustainable Utility Sales at Hydrotex®, a manufacturer and distributor of high performance lubricant and fuel improver solutions. Bickley has over 35 years of experience in electric utility operations, maintenance and technical support, collaborative R&D, consultative sales, transmission systems reliability and compliance monitoring. He has held various positions at previous employers, including; TXU (Luminant), The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), Pavilion Technologies, The North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) and Shermco Industries.
Newly released year end results show that 2013 was a banner year for Maintenance Connection, the industry leading maintenance management (CMMS) software provider. Cary Yocum, Sales & Marketing Director, reported that his team not only achieved, but exceeded their major goals for the year, making 2013 the largest growth year yet in the company’s history, with new business exceeding 23% . Early indications also show a great start to 2014, continuing the upward growth trend.
New base promotes better belt tension and drive efficiency for extended periods.
Quick-release option allows belt-change in about one-third normal time.
A free April 9th webinar will show environmental health and safety managers how to streamline their EHS programs —saving costs and time — by automating key administrative tasks with Microsoft® SharePoint®, a software platform available within most companies and institutions
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- April 28
Practical Root Cause Problem Elimination: $2600.00
- April 29
Root Cause Analysis Training
- May 5
EuroMaintenance 2014 – What is Hot in Maintenance and Asset Management?
- May 12
Planning and Scheduling (2 days); Spare Parts Management (1 day) Two courses one price $1495.00
- May 12
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling - May
- May 13
New York’s Introduction to ISO 55000: The New International Standard for Asset Management
- May 15
Preventive Maintenance Essential Care and Condition Monitoring- $995.00
- May 20
Planning for Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages
- May 20
Machinery Malfunction Diagnosis & Correction (Part 1) 3-days Houston, TX
- May 20
Machinery Lubrication Level I Training - Portland, OR
- Torque Monitoring: The Secret Weapon
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- Equipping: A Field Service Team to Do Shaft Alignment
- Amazing Risk Management
- Q&A with an Industry Leader
- Reliability Through Correlation and Collaboration between Maintenance, Operations and Reliability
- Identification and Characterization of Work Shift Maintenance Time in Titanium Dioxide Plant
- Achieving Cost Reduction Targets Through MRO Data Cleansing
- Two-Plane Field Balancing of an Overhung Rigid Rotor
- How to Get People to Do What You Want Them to Do
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Total Productive Maintenance (2)
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Motor Testing Books
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Total Productive Maintenance Books