View by category
Synactive Inc. announces a new touch-friendly, web-based interface for SAP ERP that allows users to experience a visually appealing UI to increase the user’s perception of SAP ERP’s usefulness, ease of use and efficiency. In addition, a new Liquid UI Community has been introduced, providing a Liquid UI Forum, knowledgebase, technical tutorial videos and screencams.
The International Society of Automation (ISA) announces today its acquisition of Automation.com, a media company currently owned by Minnesota-based Automation Resources, Inc.
GP:50 Corporation Announces Differential Pressure Transducers for Aerospace and Defense Applications
GP:50 Corporation LTD (GP:50), an ISO9001 certified designer and manufacturer of accurate and reliable static pressure sensing instrumentation, today announced the global market introduction of the Model 7300, a rugged, flight qualified, differential pressure transducer for aerospace and defense testing requirements.
Lascar Electronics announced the introduction of the new EL-GFX-TC standalone USB logger.
Winners Will Be Selected and Presented With Their Awards at The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference, Taking Place Nov. 4-6 in London, U.K.
Every organization of significant size struggles with alignment. When I talk with CEOs, alignment is often the number one issue on their plate.
Industrial Innovations has announced that Egar Tool & Die, a manufacturer of automotive stamping dies, production stampings and welded assemblies, has recently purchased and installed a Pro-Mix centralized lubrication mixing system and Spra-Rite spray applicators at its Cambridge, Ontario facility.
Acoustiblok’s sound abatement products are continuing to gain approval as an effective weapon against many types of industrial noise. Recently, a large manufacturer in Central Florida utilized Quiet-Cloud® Industrial Sound Absorption Panels and Industrial AllWeather Sound Panels® (IAWSP’s) to minimize excessive noise in its manufacturing complex and operations building.
Now maintenance technicians have a safe, effective way to detect gas leaks in industrial systems ─ the Spectroline® PRO-Chek CGTM Combustible Gas Leak Detector (P/N CG-1000).
New, High-Performance Handheld XRF Analyser
Deadline for abstract submission is 15 December 2014
POLARIS Laboratories’ Co-Founder, Partner and Chief Technical Officer Mark Minges retired from the company on Friday, September 26. Chief Executive Officer Bryan Debshaw, Chief Information Officer Don Woods and Chief Science Officer Jeff White have assumed Minges’ duties during the orderly leadership transition.
Nation’s third largest craft brewer achieves record production after implementation
Software Platform and Pin Mapper increase productivity for ARM development
Flexible Load Handling Device Accommodates Totes and Cartons
BelGAS, a division of the Marsh Bellofram Corporation and a member of the Bellofram Group of Companies, has introduced its PL82, PL82B and PL83 Series pilot regulators, each designed to provide high-reliability gas back pressure relief within a variety of oil and gas applications.
Copperleaf’s C55 Asset Investment Planning and Management (AIPM) solution is now live at Hydro-Québec TransÉnergie in Montreal, Canada.
Predictive asset analytics and historian solutions complement and strengthen company’s capabilities in power sector
The Navy’s Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP) announced on Sept. 25 the successful completion of the Baseline Availability Work Package (BAWP)/Availability Work Package (AWP) process for all surface ships, thereby meeting a major milestone in the Navy’s continued effort to improve surface ship maintenance.
The CBS ArcSafe® RSA-161A and RSA-174F, remote switch actuators designed to safely and remotely operate circuit breakers outside the arc-flash zone, have each won Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) magazine’s 2014 New Product of the Year Award in the Electrical Safety category.
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Physical Asset Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Motor Testing Books
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Reliability Engineering Services
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Design for Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- The Trifecta of Motor Maintenance
- The Problem With Energy Efficiency
- Rationalized and Unified Machine Condition Monitoring
- Why Systems Fail After Going Live
- The Thick and Think of Viscocity
- International Perspectives on Reliability
- Averages Are Deceiving… Besides, Who Wants to Be Average?
- Torsional Fatigue Failure - Identification, Diagnosis and Prevention
- Enabling Quality Asset Information to Support the Crossrail Smart Railway
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)