View by category
In the oil and gas process industries, accurate simulation and assessment of logistics operations are essential to improve efficiency. With the latest release of DNV GL’s Maros software for reliability, availability and maintainability, a new and more powerful simulation engine can model the full supply chain in a RAM study.
Three customized configurations now available to meet inspection needs across diverse industries and applications
On Jan. 7, Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) President & CEO Brian P. McGuire delivered a strong message to Capitol Hill urging swift, bipartisan action to spur economic growth and job creation in a letter outlining the association’s policy agenda for the 114th Congress.
Ideal for Industrial Leak Detection
The Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA), an association dedicated to the advancement of intelligent home and intelligent building technologies and a member organization of the Automation Federation, will conduct the CABA Intelligent Buildings & Digital Home Forum 14-16 April 2015 at the Renaissance Austin Hotel in Austin, Texas, USA.
Design Maintenance Systems Inc. (DMSI) announced that it has released its new SQL Server based MAINTelligence V5.0 application software. MAINTelligence is designed for large industrial process operations, discrete manufacturing, mining and other organizations whose operations rely on the health of their physical assets.
23 January 2015 - Spectris plc (“Spectris”) (LSE: SXS), the productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls company, today announces that it has completed the acquisition of the privately-held ReliaSoft Corporation (“ReliaSoft”), based in Arizona, USA.
Maintenance management software goes mobile for Apple devices.
TRM is the first to offer Hosting Solutions for IBM Maximo through the IBM SaaS Solution Provider Program and the first to close and deliver IBM Maximo SaaS
Providing product enhancements and updates to current and previous versions allows for great predictability and flexibility for customers
People and Processes, Inc announced today that Jerry Simpson has joined the firm to assist in consulting and educational delivery activities for their clients. Jerry Simpson comes with a wealth of experience in the Maintenance and Reliability fields, having worked previously for CB & I, ArcelorMittal USA, and ArcelorMittal in corporate and site roles with training and maintenance supervision.
Extends AssetWise for Asset Performance Modeling
People and Processes, Inc announced today that Ricky Smith CMRP, CRL has joined the firm to assist in expanding their capacity in Maintenance and Reliability consulting and training. Ricky Smith comes with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the Maintenance and Reliability fields, having authored or co-authored a number of books and many publications. Ricky is also a widely recognized conference presenter and educator in the concepts of reliability leadership and work execution.
Fagor Automation, strategic partner of 3 & 5 Axis CNC Router manufacturer Diversified Machine Systems, announces advancements to their Interactive Editor feature that are offered as an additional option on the Fagor 8055 CNC Control.
Introduced at Sensors Expo earlier this year, the DigiducerTM Piezoelectric USB Digital Accelerometer is rapidly gaining acceptance in both industrial and test markets.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today that it has acquired privately-held Nexala, a provider of enterprise solutions for the rail transport industry, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Financial terms were not disclosed.
A newly introduced SKF sensor bearing equipped with an electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) filter offers ideal protection against potential damage to the bearing’s sensitive electronics from power surges or electric discharges, most notably in AC electric motor applications.
Smart Wireless Navigator helps users manage their expanding wireless infrastructure and get the most value from their wireless networks.
Process Sensors Corporation introduces its newest self-contained pyrometer models, the stand-alone PSC-G54NL/NV and PSC-S54NL/NV.
The ample display screen provides greater visibility and features a secondary display mode.
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- Capital Project Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Physical Asset Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Motor Testing Books
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Metrics VS KPIs: Lessons from “Alice in Wonderland”
- The Importance of Single Point Lessons in the Workplace
- 13 Facilities Management Conferences Worth Attending in Early 2015
- A Twist on Particle Evaluation: Redefining the ISO Cleanliness Code
- Lubrication FMEA: The Big Picture
- The Battery Revolution
- 2015 Revisions to NFPA 70E & CSA Z462: Change: The Only Constant
- Blame Complacent Engineers for Bad Management Decisions
- Five Common Misconceptions About Cloud Platforms
- Keep It Clean, Keep It Dry, Keep It Tight!
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)