View by category
Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS) today announced the availability of eFactory Services, a new offering for manufacturers whose factory service and technical resource needs are continually changing. eFactory Services allows these companies to assemble a flexible solution, using as few or as many capabilities as needed, from ATS’ portfolio of maintenance, repair, parts, training, analytics and consultative services.
Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems, has introduced the feature-rich Pelican ProGear™ 2780 LED headlight.
Glanbia Foods is one of the world’s largest producers of American-style cheese. Headquartered in Twin Falls, Idaho, the company sells and ships more than 880 million pounds of cheese annually, serving customers in more than 30 countries.
In his new book Secrets of Success With Procedures, Jack Nicholas, Jr., BS, MBA, P.E., CMRP, CRL, internationally recognized expert in business operations and maintenance reliability and a decorated US Navy veteran and naval engineer, shares his experiences on the importance of written procedures to operations success. Nicholas describes and discusses many management attributes centered on written procedures and includes a sample procedure found in COMPROSE Inc’s Zavanta Policies and Procedures Management Software.
AssetOptics, a leader in cloud-based CMMS/EAM solutions, today announced that California fresh produce provider Foxy Produce has chosen AssetOptics Facilities, Equipment and Fleet Maintenance for Salesforce to help it address maintenance scheduling, management and compliance for the equipment in its distribution centers. Using AssetOptics, Foxy Produce has deployed a mobilized workflow solution that integrates maintenance functions across all of its distribution centers. The deployment has helped the company to meet or exceed its compliance goals in the tightly regulated produce industry.
GenesisSolutions is hosting two complimentary seminars on Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) & Reliability Strategy on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 in Paducah, Kentucky and on Thursday, June 11, 2015 in Lafayette, Louisiana.
AVEVA establishes long-term partnership with Aker Solutions for the use of AVEVA Everything3D as a core part of the company’s strategic design platform
Parent Company Bureau Veritas Continues Global Expansion of Lubricant and Oil Analysis Capabilities
- Inspectorate, global leaders for inspection, sampling and testing for the oil and gas industry, now provides lubricant and oil analytical services in Panama with the launch of a new testing facility in Panama City. Utilizing the expertise of Analysts, Inc., a leading provider of lubricant and oil analysis, the new testing facility continues a global expansion of oil condition monitoring services for parent company, Bureau Veritas.
Emerson Process Management’s AMS Suite: IntelligentDevice Manager version 13.0 software enables customers to configure HART devices in bulk, saving time and reducing errors. Managing wireless networks is also easier as users can expand wireless networks faster and with more built-in reliability.
COGEP Inc. is pleased to announce a new partnership with Metso Life-Cycle Services and the launch of the Metso Maintenance Solution powered by Guide TI. This Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software will strengthen Metso Life-Cycle Services’ ability to manage day-to-day maintenance activities for mining corporation customers and therefore reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve execution time.
CHAMPS Software, Inc. and Hersheypark are moving forward on the deployment of a new mobile ride inspection module that will ultimately be a core feature of the CHAMPS Mobile Enterprise Asset Management solution.
Fives recently participated in the White House Upskill Summit, a national initiative launched by President Obama that calls on businesses to help workers of all ages earn a shot at better, higher-paying jobs, even if they do not have a higher education.
Copperleaf Technologies has been chosen as a finalist for the BC Technology Industry Association (BCTIA) 2015 Technology Impact Awards (TIAs). The TIAs honour companies in nine categories, divided amongst three distinct groups: Technology, People and Company. Copperleaf is a finalist for Team of the Year, in the People category, for developing a unique culture that fosters innovation and creativity, and that has had a measurable impact on the company’s growth.
Emerson Process Management introduces the Fisher® 8590 high-performance butterfly valve that brings a selection of disk seals, actuator designs and material combinations to meeting plant-wide throttling and on-off requirements.
GE Oil & Gas, announced the release of InspectionWorks Connect, a remote collaboration software platform for the nondestructive testing (NDT) and inspection industry. InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to live inspection video and data from anywhere in the world, which enables smarter, faster decision-making, improves inspector productivity and reduces training costs.
CTRL is pleased to announce the release of a new app for Android Mobile. The new InCTRL Mobile app provides our clients a new, more effective way to diagnose the efficiency and life duration of essential motor bearings and gearboxes by recording the ultrasound and uploading the readings into the InCTRL cloud app. The new app is a new key component of the CTRL Condition Based Monitoring solution that enhances and seamlessly integrates with manufacturers’ current predictive & preventive maintenance processes.
Energy Advisor helps process manufacturers reduce energy costs by up to 10% annually through improved energy targeting and utilization.
Dreisilker Electric Motors, Inc, a recognized leader in Electric Motor Reliability and Repair services, is celebrating 60 years of providing advanced and innovative solutions to a variety of industries.
The Spectroline® OLK-402 Industrial Leak Detection Kit accurately and efficiently pinpoint leaks in water- and water/glycol-based industrial systems. It allows inspection of the entire system under all operating conditions!
- Updated! 2015 RCM Benchmarking Report
- Q&A with Scott Morris on ISO55000 Standards
- Reliability through Optimized Setup and Changeovers Part 1
- Asset Management Culture: The “Missing Link?”
- Preparing for a Root Cause Analysis
- Alarm Management of Permanent Vibration Monitoring on a Slow Speed Gearbox
- RCM Providing the Line of Sight for ISO55000 Compliance
- Where Have All the Bearing Scrapers Gone?
- The Journey to World-Class Pump Reliability
- Integral Asset Care
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- Capital Project Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Executive Sponsorship
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Physical Asset Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management