View by category
LUDECA, Inc. proudly announces the addition of two new models -the EDDYTHERM Portable and the EDDYTHERM 2x- to their line of induction heaters.
Caterpillar Inc. has officially endorsed iSolutions International Pty Ltd.‘s AMT Asset Management software as “their preferred software tool for the management of Caterpillar mining products”
ISO/PC 251 had held its fourth meeting in June 2012. Following that meeting Draft International Standard (DIS) versions of its three standards had been released for ballot; each had been approved by a significant majority, allowing ISO/PC 251 to enter the Confirmation Stage.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 12 May, 2013: As part of its drive to improve efficiency, DP World has launched the industry’s largest asset management programme, covering its entire global operations.
Wyoming, Michigan, May 7, 2013— Industrial Innovations, a leading provider of industrial lubrication equipment, announces the availability of its Z (zero drip)-nozzle with magnetic base that secures the nozzle tightly to its mount, yet can easily be moved and repositioned as needed for various applications.
MADISON, Wis. - Featuring a broad swath of leading-edge research from around the world, an advanced manufacturing research conference June 10-14, 2013, will draw nearly 500 academic, industrial and governmental participants to the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison.
ATLANTA - The Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) is announcing the launch of the CMRP of the Year Awards to recognize outstanding achievement among the 3,500 individuals possessing the SMRP Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification. The CMRP is the top credentialing program for certifying knowledge, skills and experience of M&R professionals and is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA (6 May 2013) -The International Society of Automation (ISA) announces that it has published the third collection of its Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) methodology white papers designed to help manufacturers transform their paper-based processes into real-time operations intelligence that drives innovation and optimizes global supply chain management.
Stevensville, Md., May 1, 2013 - Michigan Mechanical, a leading broad line supplier of high-quality mechanical assemblies and components, is pleased to announce the company’s new name: Michigan Manufacturing International (MMI). The new name provides a more accurate description of the company’s services and reflects its global presence.
Oven Industries features a Temperature Controller with easy-to-use software.
Meggitt Sensing Systems, a Meggitt group division, has introduced the Endevco® model 7284 series, a family of lightly damped, high g triaxial piezoresistive shock accelerometers, designed to support weapons testing, high g data recorders, missile fuzes and other extreme g applications. These very rugged sensors, available in 20,000 g and 60,000 g ranges, offer superior survivability and low power consumption.
Testo Thermal Imaging is excited and proud to announce the availability of their next generation thermal imaging software.
Human Reliability offers next big opportunity for improving industrial profitability and safety.
IntelliSchematic receives patent for “Methods and Systems for Machine-Related Information Delivery,” U.S. Patent No. 8,401,675 B2.
EXTON, Pa., U.S.A. - April 22, 2013 - Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, today announced that it has contributed $100,000 to Water For People in support of the organization’s work improving water systems in emerging economies around the world.
Norweigan/Swedish forest industry company Nordic Paper AS standardizes its condition monitoring, making SPM Instrument the main supplier of vibration monitoring technology for rotating equipment in all three production units in Sweden. The overall objective is to facilitate maintenance operations, reduce maintenance costs and increase productivity.
April 10, 2013, San Juan Capistrano, California, USA - Meggitt Sensing Systems, a Meggitt group division, has announced the global market launch of the Endevco® model 123, a low-cost, microprocessor controlled, three-channel PE (Charge mode)/IEPE (Voltage mode) bench top signal conditioner.
Foster City, California - February 20, 2013 - Synactive, Inc., today announced the availability of GuiXT® Liquid UITM Client for SAP which connects to SAP ERP through patented connectivity technology enabling users to access native SAP transactions.
AUSTIN, Texas - April 17, 2013: Clockwork, a global leader of predictive analytics solutions for enterprise asset management (EAM), announced it has signed an OEM agreement with SAP (NYSE: SAP), through which its Clockwork LCM CloudTM technology - Insight LCMTM and Engage LCMTM - will be enhanced with the in memory computing capabilities of the SAP HANA® platform.
The Stora Enso Skoghall board mill in Sweden has chosen the SPM HD® measuring technique with Intellinova Compact to ensure the production of one of its critical wash presses.
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Give Work a Chance!
- CMMS Cost Justification: How Do You Justify the Purchase of a New CMMS System?
- Missing Link in Work Management
- Reliability Milestones Reached by Plant-Wide Oil Mist Systems
- Business Analytics
- Engagement - A Maintenance Story
- Why Drive Change? (3)
- Delayed Retribution - The Demise of Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Programs (1)
- Did You Get the Memo? A tongue-in-cheek look at the vicious cycle of corporate insanity
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Root Cause Failure Analysis Web Workshops
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Motor Testing Books
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- New eBook: “6 Steps beyond 5 Whys”
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Green Reliability
- Human Asset Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- KPIs - Reliability Performance Metrics
- Lean Maintenance
- Maintenance Management
- Motor and Power System Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil and Fluid Analysis
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Root Cause Analysis
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Total Productive Maintenance (Asset Care)
- Vibration Analysis