View by category
Award Winning Fleet Maintenance Management Software, Borg Fleet, Now Available In the Middle East Region As GulfTrak
Non-Contact Thermometer, Voltage and Continuity Tester and Non-Contact Voltage Detector
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms has released the Proficy Maintenance Gateway 2.0, which helps customers avoid costly equipment failures and reduce asset-maintenance costs.
Ivara EXP Availability Workbench Software to be Powered by Isograph
CHARLESTON, SC,—September 14, 2009—The Life Cycle Institute is now accepting registrations for its newest course: Leading Organizational Change (LOC). This course is designed for managers engaged in process improvement initiatives.
GL’s Peter Dalhoff believes utilities will lead the drive for better performance optimisation in the offshore wind sector
At the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Systems and Device Technology IISB in Erlangen as well as its project partners, the operations around the largest European joint research project on efficiency increase in semiconductor industry - IMPROVE - have been started.
by Jonathan Hicks
81st Training Wing Public Affairs
9/2/2009 - KEESLER AIR FORCE BASE, Miss.—Team Keesler celebrated the life and time of retired Col. Lawrence Roberts Aug. 28 with a ceremony dedicating the 403rd Wing’s consolidated aircraft maintenance facility in his honor.
Peachtree City, GA - Gardner Denver’s Centrifugal Products Group introduces the new WebSentry process monitor and datalogging system which web-enables your installed equipment to notify you of potential problems.
ATLANTA - Sep 09, 2009—Infor today announced that it has completed the strongest fiscal year in the company’s history in Latin America, with license revenue increasing more than 100 percent compared to the previous fiscal year.
Hurricane Season and Return of H1N1 Call for Preparedness Best Practices
Process Sensors Corporation has just introduced a new line of high accuracy, precision infrared pyrometers. The Metis Series utilizes a short wavelength, which minimizes the effects of emissivity changes. These low temperature models are ideal for measuring the temperature of metals and composites. Model MP23 with a Spectral Response of 2 to 2.6μm has a temperature range of 130 to 700°C and the MP25 with a Spectral Response of 2 to 2.8μm measures temperatures from 75°C to 1300°C.
LISLE, Ill.-SmartSignal Corporation today announced the successful expansion of its SmartSignal Wind Availability and Performance Solution (WindAPS).
Dubuque, Iowa- CarteGraph Systems, Inc., the leading provider of location-based work and asset management solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate release of Version 8.1; the municipal market’s first enterprise-wide suite of field-ready, mobile technology solutions.
BURLINGTON, ON (Sept. 1, 2009) - Ivara Corporation, the industry leader and innovator in asset performance management solutions, today announced that ScottishPower Energy Wholesale Ltd, a subsidiary of Iberdrola Group, implemented Ivara® EXP Enterprise software and the Ivara Work Smart® methodology to support PAS 55 accreditation. Publicly Available Specification 55 (PAS 55-1:2003 & PAS 55-2:2008) provides a benchmark for optimal management of physical assets.
EVERETT, Wash. - Fluke Corporation, the global leader in handheld electronic test and measurement technology, has introduced the Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imager, designed and priced to deliver unprecedented performance for troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and more. In these tough economic times, we all have to do more with less. These new imagers help Fluke customers do exactly that.
CHARLESTON, SC,—September 1, 2009—Life Cycle Engineering (LCE), a leading provider of reliability consulting, engineering services, and applied technology solutions that help both government and private enterprises achieve sustainable success, is pleased to announce that it has been named to the list of the 2009 Best Places to Work in South Carolina.
eMaint Enterprises, a provider of on-demand computerized maintenance management solutions (CMMS), launches its new Portuguese web site at http://br.emaint.com to better serve its growing customer base in Brazil. eMaint has been providing customers in Brazil with a localized version of its CMMS since 2006.
MIE Maintenance is a full CMMS and work order system designed to be used for your entire organizations. Maintain and repair all the assets for your entire organization through the easy to use MIE Maintenance Software.
EVERETT, Wash. - Fluke Corporation, the global leader in handheld electronic test and measurement technology, has announced a Cash for Clunkers rebate program to encourage thermographers to trade their old infrared cameras on new Fluke instruments.
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Reliability Engineering Services
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- New eBook: “6 Steps beyond 5 Whys”
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Motor Testing Books
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Give Work a Chance!
- CMMS Cost Justification: How Do You Justify the Purchase of a New CMMS System?
- Missing Link in Work Management
- Reliability Milestones Reached by Plant-Wide Oil Mist Systems
- Business Analytics
- Engagement - A Maintenance Story
- Why Drive Change? (3)
- Delayed Retribution - The Demise of Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Programs (1)
- Did You Get the Memo? A tongue-in-cheek look at the vicious cycle of corporate insanity
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Root Cause Failure Analysis Web Workshops
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Green Reliability
- Human Asset Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- KPIs - Reliability Performance Metrics
- Lean Maintenance
- Maintenance Management
- Motor and Power System Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil and Fluid Analysis
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Root Cause Analysis
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Total Productive Maintenance (Asset Care)
- Vibration Analysis