View by category
Maintenance News: Infrared Thermal Imaging
IRISS, a leader in the electrical maintenance safety devices (EMSDs) and electrical safety training market, unveils their new Safety and Maintenance Academy of Reliability Technologies™ training website featuring online, electrical safety training courses available in English and French for both electrical and non-electrical personnel: www.safe-ir.com.
Testo AG has clearly illustrated its technological process, keen understanding of customer needs, and ability to address key market challenges. Based on its recent analysis of thermography in building inspection, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Testo AG with the 2013 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Price Performance Value Leadership. Testo’s latest range of products, the Testo 870, 875, 875i, 876, 882, 885, and 890, are some of the most competitively priced thermal imagers in the market. The price difference between Testo’s products and its closest competitors is sometimes as much as 20 to 25 percent.
Largest Maritime & Offshore Industry Classification Society Confirms IRISS IR Windows are Ideal for Harshest Environments
World Leader in Infrared Imaging Puts Powerful Thermal Imaging Technology in Consumers’ Hands With FLIR ONE
CBS ArcSafe® is proud to offer the industry’s first remote racking solution with circuit breaker-specific tooling for General Electric’s line of GE AK-1-25 low-voltage power circuit breakers.
IRISS, a leader in the industrial infrared (IR) window market for energized electrical inspections and safety, has released the second edition of 10 Things You Need to Know About Infrared Windows. A primary focus of this book is to educate businesses and their electrical personnel so they can perform safer, more efficient electrical inspections resulting in increased reliability.
CBS ArcSafe RSA-12A Remote Switch Actuator Wins Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year
The CBS ArcSafe® RSA-12A, a custom-built remote switch actuator designed to operate all DS types of electrical circuit breakers while keeping technicians well outside the arc-flash danger zone, has won the Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year Award in the Electrical Safety category.
The CBS ArcSafe® RSA-12A is a custom-built remote switch actuator that remotely operates all styles of Westinghouse/Cutler-Hammer DS/DSL power circuit breakers. The RSA-12A is designed to operate on equipment with either manual or electric charging mechanisms and is compatible with all manufacturers and sizes of DS breakers without any modification to the breaker.
Translation initiative embraces the language differences among IRISS’ clients.
Process Sensors Corporation has released its new Infrared Temperature Overview Brochure. Titled “Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Measurement for Industrial Process and Research Applications”, the twelve-page, full color brochure provides a brief overview of the many types of infrared sensing devices PSC has to offer, as well as explaining its corporate mission, touching on many industrial applications and reviewing principles of infrared theory and practices.
Hands-on Training Focuses on the Electrical Application of Infrared
Advanced wireless connectivity and the new SmartView® Mobile app maximizes productivity in the field
Testo Thermal Imaging is excited and proud to announce the availability of their next generation thermal imaging software. We feel providing upgrades to our software, so it keeps pace with the additional features built into our imagers, provides the best thermal imaging experience for our customers. These products truly separate Testo from other manufacture’s by providing innovative solutions based on our customer’s needs.
BEST Increases ABM’s Geographic Presence to Meet NFPA 70E Concerns
New IR window provides almost a 30% increase in field of view when compared to traditional round IR windows.
Texas-based gas leak detection and services provider Leak Surveys, Inc., has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR), alleging that FLIR’s gas detection infrared camera systems infringe two patents held by Leak Surveys.
Mr. Ron Dech of Castle Air Conditioning & Heating Co., Easton, Pennsylvania, was recently named winner of Testo’s $6,000 “Ultimate Contractor Collection Giveaway”.
Franklin Lakes, NJ June 12, 2013 - Downsizing infrared thermometers usually involves sacrificing features and performance. Process Sensors’ just released model PSC-CMS-3M sets a new standard in its uncompromising sophistication and capability. The sensing head, which is only 14 mm in diameter by 28 mm in length, facilitates temperature measurement in tightly confined areas often found in scientific and medical equipment, semiconductor tools, industrial processes and OEM equipment manufacturing.
Honeywell (NYSE:HON) today announced three new member companies of the PKS Advantage™ program for its OneWireless™ Network and industrial wireless products and solutions: GasSecure, Redline Communications and Purelink. The new members add support for wireless hydrocarbon leak detection, broadband wireless machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, and real-time location solutions to the wireless platform.
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today announced its new OneWireless™ Terminal Solution, which brings together a portfolio of wireless-enabled products, services and productivity tools tailored for terminal operators, as the International Liquid Terminals Association’s (ITLA) 33rd annual conference and trade show opened in Houston, Texas.
- Motor Testing Books
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Machinery Health Monitoring Depends on Accelerometers - PART 3: Calibrating Accelerometers
- Is Your Maintenance Lean or Lean?
- Why Single-Source Supply Contracts Can Disappoint - PART 2
- Cincinnati’s Metropolitan Sewer District’s - Maintenance Reliability Program Delivers Results
- Asset Management? Or, Maintenance Management, Rebranded?
- Q&A with 2 Industry Leaders that won the Best Presenter Award at the 28th International Maintenance
- Uptime Awards Stories 2013
- Making the Most of SAP for Plant Maintenance
- Part 2 Machinery Health Monitoring Depends on Accelerometers: Signals from Accelerometers
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)