View by category
Maintenance News: Infrared Thermal Imaging
CBS ArcSafe®, a leading manufacturer of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear, introduces its remote switch actuator for the ABB/Sace Tmax T7M low-voltage molded case circuit breakers with current ratings of 1000A and 1200A.
Up to 84 Percent Better Spatial Resolution than Competitive Models
FLIR Systems, Inc. today announced that it has been named an Innovation Partner with Infiniti Red Bull Racing. The winner of four consecutive Formula One World Champions in both Constructor’s and Driver’s categories, Infiniti Red Bull Racing will work with FLIR® —the world’s leading supplier of thermal technology—to gather temperature data from its 2014 challenger, the RB10.
CBS ArcSafe®, a leading manufacturer of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear, is proud to introduce its remote switch actuator for ABB/Sace Megamax F-Series low-voltage power circuit breakers. Designed for all sizes of ABB/Sace F-series (F1 to F6) circuit breakers with current ratings from 1200-6000A, the CBS ArcSafe® RSA-69A allows technicians to safely close and/or trip breakers outside of the arc-flash hazard boundary without any modification to the breaker
According to a new market research report of “Infrared and Thermal Imaging Systems Market by Technology (Cooled, Uncooled), by Subsector (Commercial, Military), Application (Transportation, Security & Surveillance, Thermography, Military Vehicle Vision, Soldier Portable Vision, & Unmanned Systems), & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Latin America & ROW) - Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)”, published by MarketsandMarkets, is estimated to be valued at $3,350 Million in 2014 and is expected to reach $5,219.2 Million by 2019 at a CAGR of 9.27%.
IRISS, a leader in the electrical maintenance safety devices (EMSDs) and electrical safety training market, unveils their new Safety and Maintenance Academy of Reliability Technologies™ training website featuring online, electrical safety training courses available in English and French for both electrical and non-electrical personnel: www.safe-ir.com.
Testo AG has clearly illustrated its technological process, keen understanding of customer needs, and ability to address key market challenges. Based on its recent analysis of thermography in building inspection, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Testo AG with the 2013 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Price Performance Value Leadership. Testo’s latest range of products, the Testo 870, 875, 875i, 876, 882, 885, and 890, are some of the most competitively priced thermal imagers in the market. The price difference between Testo’s products and its closest competitors is sometimes as much as 20 to 25 percent.
Largest Maritime & Offshore Industry Classification Society Confirms IRISS IR Windows are Ideal for Harshest Environments
World Leader in Infrared Imaging Puts Powerful Thermal Imaging Technology in Consumers’ Hands With FLIR ONE
CBS ArcSafe® is proud to offer the industry’s first remote racking solution with circuit breaker-specific tooling for General Electric’s line of GE AK-1-25 low-voltage power circuit breakers.
IRISS, a leader in the industrial infrared (IR) window market for energized electrical inspections and safety, has released the second edition of 10 Things You Need to Know About Infrared Windows. A primary focus of this book is to educate businesses and their electrical personnel so they can perform safer, more efficient electrical inspections resulting in increased reliability.
CBS ArcSafe RSA-12A Remote Switch Actuator Wins Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year
The CBS ArcSafe® RSA-12A, a custom-built remote switch actuator designed to operate all DS types of electrical circuit breakers while keeping technicians well outside the arc-flash danger zone, has won the Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year Award in the Electrical Safety category.
The CBS ArcSafe® RSA-12A is a custom-built remote switch actuator that remotely operates all styles of Westinghouse/Cutler-Hammer DS/DSL power circuit breakers. The RSA-12A is designed to operate on equipment with either manual or electric charging mechanisms and is compatible with all manufacturers and sizes of DS breakers without any modification to the breaker.
Translation initiative embraces the language differences among IRISS’ clients.
Process Sensors Corporation has released its new Infrared Temperature Overview Brochure. Titled “Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Measurement for Industrial Process and Research Applications”, the twelve-page, full color brochure provides a brief overview of the many types of infrared sensing devices PSC has to offer, as well as explaining its corporate mission, touching on many industrial applications and reviewing principles of infrared theory and practices.
Hands-on Training Focuses on the Electrical Application of Infrared
Advanced wireless connectivity and the new SmartView® Mobile app maximizes productivity in the field
Testo Thermal Imaging is excited and proud to announce the availability of their next generation thermal imaging software. We feel providing upgrades to our software, so it keeps pace with the additional features built into our imagers, provides the best thermal imaging experience for our customers. These products truly separate Testo from other manufacture’s by providing innovative solutions based on our customer’s needs.
BEST Increases ABM’s Geographic Presence to Meet NFPA 70E Concerns
New IR window provides almost a 30% increase in field of view when compared to traditional round IR windows.
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Motor Testing Books
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Macro-Managing Your MRO Inventory
- Oil Analysis and its Role In Equipment Reliability
- Reliability and Maintainability Management: A Primer
- Users of Enterprise Asset Management Systems Who and How Important Are They?
- Journey to Maintenance Excellence
- Tucson Electric Power: Builds Award-Winning Predictive Maintenance
- Machinery Health Monitoring
- 10 Things Your Equipment Operators Can Do Today to Improve Reliability
- Automate Performance Metrics To Drive Productivity
- Tapping Into The Value Of Experience
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Failure Modes: A Closer Look at Ductile and Brittle Overload Fractures