View by category
Maintenance News: Infrared Thermal Imaging
According to the new market research report “Infrared Thermography Market in Building Inspection by Application (Energy Auditing, Building Performance, & Others), Building Type (Residential, Commercial, & Others), Platform (Hardware & Software), & Geography - Forecast to 2020”, the infrared thermography market in building inspection is expected to reach $53.2 Million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% between 2015 and 2020.
New Fluke infrared camera lenses bring the temperature variances of even near-microscopic or far-distant objects into sharp focus.
New Therm-AppTM TH presents a viable alternative to traditional thermography tools
Westbury, New York ─ The Spectroline® TRITANTM 365 (Part No. TRI-365HB) is a powerful, multi-LED, broad-beam UV leak detection lamp. When used with Spectroline® fluorescent dyes, it pinpoints fluid leaks in a wide range of industrial systems such as hydraulic equipment, compressors, engines, gearboxes, fuel systems and much more.
TiX560 and TiX520 Infrared Cameras offer a full 180-degree articulating lens and premium in-field viewing with the only 5.7 inch responsive LCD touchscreen in its class
Process Sensors Corporation introduces another new Metis sensor to its’ already extensive Metis product line. Known as the Metis M3 series, its’ highly unique and advanced design, customization, and adaptability outperforms any conventional pyrometer on
the market today.
TiX560 and TiX520 Infrared Cameras offer a full 180-degree articulating lens and premium in-field viewing with the only 5.7 inch responsive LCD touchscreen in its class*
Ideal for Industrial Leak Detection
Process Sensors Corporation introduces its newest self-contained pyrometer models, the stand-alone PSC-G54NL/NV and PSC-S54NL/NV.
LumaSense Introduces the PULSAR 4 for Condition Based Monitoring of Petrochemical Combustion Vessels
The PULSAR 4 is the best way to keep valuable petrochemical assets performing and prevent unwarranted downtime
With the ISR 6-TI Advanced, manufacturers have more temperature sensing capability per dollar than ever before
LumaSense Introduces the First Industrial Grade Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
The ISR 6-TI Advanced pyrometer uses a built-in video camera with infrared filter to improve manufacturing processes in metals, glass, and other heat-dependent manufacturing industries.
Best-ever images from Fluke, with the Fluke TiX Expert Series Infrared Cameras
This camera makes detection of hazardous and explosive gas leaks really easy with immediate and easy detection from safe distance.
CBS ArcSafe®, a leading manufacturer of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear, introduces its remote switch actuator for the ABB/Sace Tmax T7M low-voltage molded case circuit breakers with current ratings of 1000A and 1200A.
Up to 84 Percent Better Spatial Resolution than Competitive Models
FLIR Systems, Inc. today announced that it has been named an Innovation Partner with Infiniti Red Bull Racing. The winner of four consecutive Formula One World Champions in both Constructor’s and Driver’s categories, Infiniti Red Bull Racing will work with FLIR® —the world’s leading supplier of thermal technology—to gather temperature data from its 2014 challenger, the RB10.
CBS ArcSafe®, a leading manufacturer of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear, is proud to introduce its remote switch actuator for ABB/Sace Megamax F-Series low-voltage power circuit breakers. Designed for all sizes of ABB/Sace F-series (F1 to F6) circuit breakers with current ratings from 1200-6000A, the CBS ArcSafe® RSA-69A allows technicians to safely close and/or trip breakers outside of the arc-flash hazard boundary without any modification to the breaker
According to a new market research report of “Infrared and Thermal Imaging Systems Market by Technology (Cooled, Uncooled), by Subsector (Commercial, Military), Application (Transportation, Security & Surveillance, Thermography, Military Vehicle Vision, Soldier Portable Vision, & Unmanned Systems), & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Latin America & ROW) - Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)”, published by MarketsandMarkets, is estimated to be valued at $3,350 Million in 2014 and is expected to reach $5,219.2 Million by 2019 at a CAGR of 9.27%.
IRISS, a leader in the electrical maintenance safety devices (EMSDs) and electrical safety training market, unveils their new Safety and Maintenance Academy of Reliability Technologies™ training website featuring online, electrical safety training courses available in English and French for both electrical and non-electrical personnel: www.safe-ir.com.
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- Capital Project Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Executive Sponsorship
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Physical Asset Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management
- IoT CrowdChat! Chat with the Experts
- Where Do We Start Our Improvement Program?
- New AMP Guidelines To Prevent Bearing Over-Lubrication
- Q & A ‘All about the Data’: An Interview with Redbird’s Emmanuel de Maistre
- Breakthrough Technology for Maintenance Inspections
- Drone Inspection for IBM Maximo
- Why Drones Are the Next Internet
- Reliability through Optimized Setup and Changeovers Part 2
- Developing Asset Management Plans
- The Art of Balance
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Motor Testing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.