TPC Training Completes Update to Fundamentals Training Course
TPC Training Systems completed an update to their popular Troubleshooting Skills course. The update includes revised content and updated photographs.
“Continuous development of our training materials allows TPC Training to offer exceptional content to our clients,” said Amber Verbeke Sr. Production Editor, TPC Training Systems. “We strive to address the current training needs of our clients and provide relevant content that reflects those needs.”
Troubleshooting Skills explores troubleshooting in the plant and the importance of proper maintenance procedures. Updated chapters specifically cover: working with others, aids in communication, trade responsibilities, troubleshooting techniques and aids, and using schematics and symbols. The course centers on specific maintenance tasks, breakdown maintenance, and planned maintenance procedures.
Updated content is currently available in print format only. The interactive online version is scheduled to be available within the year. This course is part of a 10-course fundamentals series, which provides initial concepts required for job-specific training.
For additional information about TPC Training Systems visit http://www.tpctraining.com. You can also contact us at 800-837-8872.
About TPC Training Systems:
TPC Training Systems is a division of Telemedia, Inc. a privately held company, with headquarters in Buffalo Grove, IL. A leader in industrial skills and safety training, TPC offers a variety of products and services to support clients’ technical and safety skills development needs. TPC’s self-study manuals, eLearning programs, and instructor-led training classes have been used at more than 40,000 client sites globally to train over 3.5 million skilled workers.
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Green Reliability
- Human Asset Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- KPIs - Reliability Performance Metrics
- Lean Maintenance
- Maintenance Management
- Motor and Power System Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Oil and Fluid Analysis
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Leadership
- Root Cause Analysis
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Total Productive Maintenance (Asset Care)
- Vibration Analysis
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Non-Intrusive Continuous Asset Management Is Here
- Give Work a Chance!
- CMMS Cost Justification: How Do You Justify the Purchase of a New CMMS System?
- Missing Link in Work Management
- Reliability Milestones Reached by Plant-Wide Oil Mist Systems
- Business Analytics
- Engagement - A Maintenance Story
- Why Drive Change? (3)
- Delayed Retribution - The Demise of Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Programs (1)
- Reliability Polls and Quizzes
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (7)
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- CBM 2011 Video Proceedings (2)
- Improving on the Fishbone Effective Cause-and-Effect Analysis (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Root Cause Failure Analysis Web Workshops