Wireless Vibration Analysis Made More Comfortable
A new firmware update elevates PRÜFTECHNIK’s wireless online condition monitoring system VIBCONNECT RF to a higher plane. With its wireless technology, VIBCONNECT RF is the perfect fit for applications, which require the wireless transfer of vibration measurement data over long distances.
The new firmware update includes several powerful new features for VIBCONNECT RF: Sending status and alarm emails, supporting Modbus TCP, reducing data overload, live visualization of measurement data and providing a 24V sensor unit version. The new features are supported by the current version of the proven OMNITREND software.
The VIBCONNECT RF base station now automatically sends emails when an alarm or a warning occurs. This keeps plant operators regularly informed about the status of the machines and assists them in quickly recognizing possible irregularities.
Easy integration of VIBCONNECT RF into an existing process control system is now done with the support of Modbus TCP. The industrial communication protocol enables transmitting vibration data to a PLC through Ethernet. With Modbus TCP support VIBCONNECT RF is compatible with the visualization software ONLINE VIEW 4.0. Its browser-based dynamic web interface makes it possible to display live data not only on a PC, but also comfortably on tablets or smart phones.
With the improved OMNITREND data management, operators can directly influence the high resolution signal data acquisition (24 bits dynamic range) of the VIBCONNECT RF units. Measuring frequencies can be configured individually to meet the needs of each machine, and the user can also choose how often the measurements should be saved, in order to avoid data overload.
To be more flexible in data acquisition PRÜFTECHNIK provides VIBCONNECT RF’s sensor unit with an additional power option. The sensor unit either comes with a self-contained power source or the new 24V sensor unit version, which allows more frequent measurements, without worrying about battery life.
VIBCONNECT RF is the ideal condition monitoring system for large facilities with many standard machines like pumps and fans. Even if there is no line-of-sight between the base station and the sensor units, the wireless signals are transmitted error-free.
VIBCONNECT RF is available through your local PRÜFTECHNIK partner, the firmware and OMNITREND updates are included free of charge. Please contact us for more information.
The PRÜFTECHNIK group, with subsidiaries and partners in more than 70 countries worldwide, is continuing to set new standards with innovative technical developments in the sectors of laser alignment and vibration measurement technology to maximize and optimize machine and plant availability.
- Dynamic Vibration Sensor Easily Connects via USB to Smart Phones, Tablets and PCs
- New Monitoring Program Helps Protect Rolling Mill Drives for Safe Increases in Mill Loads
- Azima DLI Launches its North American “Authorized PdM Service Agent” Program
- Silicon Designs Introduces Digital Pulse Density Output MEMS Variable Capacitance Accelerometers
- Mobius Institute Marks its 15-year Anniversary with Significant Growth and New Expanded Locations
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- Capital Project Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Physical Asset Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Motor Testing Books
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan