Wireless Vibration Analysis Made More Comfortable
A new firmware update elevates PRÜFTECHNIK’s wireless online condition monitoring system VIBCONNECT RF to a higher plane. With its wireless technology, VIBCONNECT RF is the perfect fit for applications, which require the wireless transfer of vibration measurement data over long distances.
The new firmware update includes several powerful new features for VIBCONNECT RF: Sending status and alarm emails, supporting Modbus TCP, reducing data overload, live visualization of measurement data and providing a 24V sensor unit version. The new features are supported by the current version of the proven OMNITREND software.
The VIBCONNECT RF base station now automatically sends emails when an alarm or a warning occurs. This keeps plant operators regularly informed about the status of the machines and assists them in quickly recognizing possible irregularities.
Easy integration of VIBCONNECT RF into an existing process control system is now done with the support of Modbus TCP. The industrial communication protocol enables transmitting vibration data to a PLC through Ethernet. With Modbus TCP support VIBCONNECT RF is compatible with the visualization software ONLINE VIEW 4.0. Its browser-based dynamic web interface makes it possible to display live data not only on a PC, but also comfortably on tablets or smart phones.
With the improved OMNITREND data management, operators can directly influence the high resolution signal data acquisition (24 bits dynamic range) of the VIBCONNECT RF units. Measuring frequencies can be configured individually to meet the needs of each machine, and the user can also choose how often the measurements should be saved, in order to avoid data overload.
To be more flexible in data acquisition PRÜFTECHNIK provides VIBCONNECT RF’s sensor unit with an additional power option. The sensor unit either comes with a self-contained power source or the new 24V sensor unit version, which allows more frequent measurements, without worrying about battery life.
VIBCONNECT RF is the ideal condition monitoring system for large facilities with many standard machines like pumps and fans. Even if there is no line-of-sight between the base station and the sensor units, the wireless signals are transmitted error-free.
VIBCONNECT RF is available through your local PRÜFTECHNIK partner, the firmware and OMNITREND updates are included free of charge. Please contact us for more information.
The PRÜFTECHNIK group, with subsidiaries and partners in more than 70 countries worldwide, is continuing to set new standards with innovative technical developments in the sectors of laser alignment and vibration measurement technology to maximize and optimize machine and plant availability.
- Meggitt Releases High-EMI Resistant Vibration Sensors
- New Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter is the Latest Addition to Fluke Connect
- Hansford Sensors Launches Vibration Monitoring Packages for Cooling Towers
- SPM Instrument launches Intellinova Compact online system for Ex environments
- DMSI Releases New SQL Server Based MAINTelligence™ V5 Integrated Reliability System
- Is Your Company Fit for Deployment?
- Invariance of Vector Factors in the Direct Solution for Two-Plane Field Balancing
- Get Ready for Forecasting! The 7 Steps for Success with Prognostics
- Where Do You Draw the Line with Warranties?
- Give Your Team a Compass, Not a Roadmap
- Uptime Award Winners 2014
- Using Effective EAM to Improve Asset Utilization & Reduce Costs
- Separate Yourself from the Pack: Follow Up
- Maintenance Triage: Identifying Sick and Injured Assets to Improve Population Health
- How to Proactively Run What You Have Now
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Alignment and Balancing
- Asset Management
- Capital Project Management
- CMMS and EAM
- Competency-Based Learning
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Criticality Analysis
- Defect Elimination
- Executive Sponsorship
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Green Reliability
- Human Capital Management
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Key Performance Indicators
- Machinery Lubrication
- Motor Testing
- MRO - Spares Management
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operator-Driven Reliability
- Physical Asset Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- PM Optimization
- Asset Condition Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Reliability Engineering for Maintenance
- Reliability Leadership
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Work Execution Management
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Motor Testing Books
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Total Productive Maintenance Books