Wireless Vibration Analysis Made More Comfortable
A new firmware update elevates PRÜFTECHNIK’s wireless online condition monitoring system VIBCONNECT RF to a higher plane. With its wireless technology, VIBCONNECT RF is the perfect fit for applications, which require the wireless transfer of vibration measurement data over long distances.
The new firmware update includes several powerful new features for VIBCONNECT RF: Sending status and alarm emails, supporting Modbus TCP, reducing data overload, live visualization of measurement data and providing a 24V sensor unit version. The new features are supported by the current version of the proven OMNITREND software.
The VIBCONNECT RF base station now automatically sends emails when an alarm or a warning occurs. This keeps plant operators regularly informed about the status of the machines and assists them in quickly recognizing possible irregularities.
Easy integration of VIBCONNECT RF into an existing process control system is now done with the support of Modbus TCP. The industrial communication protocol enables transmitting vibration data to a PLC through Ethernet. With Modbus TCP support VIBCONNECT RF is compatible with the visualization software ONLINE VIEW 4.0. Its browser-based dynamic web interface makes it possible to display live data not only on a PC, but also comfortably on tablets or smart phones.
With the improved OMNITREND data management, operators can directly influence the high resolution signal data acquisition (24 bits dynamic range) of the VIBCONNECT RF units. Measuring frequencies can be configured individually to meet the needs of each machine, and the user can also choose how often the measurements should be saved, in order to avoid data overload.
To be more flexible in data acquisition PRÜFTECHNIK provides VIBCONNECT RF’s sensor unit with an additional power option. The sensor unit either comes with a self-contained power source or the new 24V sensor unit version, which allows more frequent measurements, without worrying about battery life.
VIBCONNECT RF is the ideal condition monitoring system for large facilities with many standard machines like pumps and fans. Even if there is no line-of-sight between the base station and the sensor units, the wireless signals are transmitted error-free.
VIBCONNECT RF is available through your local PRÜFTECHNIK partner, the firmware and OMNITREND updates are included free of charge. Please contact us for more information.
The PRÜFTECHNIK group, with subsidiaries and partners in more than 70 countries worldwide, is continuing to set new standards with innovative technical developments in the sectors of laser alignment and vibration measurement technology to maximize and optimize machine and plant availability.
- SPM Instrument Presents the DuoTech® Accelerometer
- Fluke Enhances the 810 Vibration Tester to Simplify and Speed Assessment of Machine Health
- SPM Instrument releases ELS14 – a new generation electronic stethoscope
- The ACOEM Group acquires its long-standing U.S. distributor, VIBRALIGN
- VibrAlign Introduces the ONEPROD HAWK, a Powerful Machinery Diagnostic Tool for Mechanics
- July 7
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Made Simple
- July 7
Mapped Services and Training (MSAT) -RCM2 Introductory Course - An Aladon Network Course
- July 8
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Gladstone, Australia
- July 13
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- July 20
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Ocean Grove, Australia
- July 22
RCA 303 Apollo Root Cause Analysis Method for Refineries and Oil & Gas
- August 3
- August 5
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Townsville, Australia
- August 11
Apollo Root Cause Analysis Facilitator Course - Singapore
- August 11
Management Skills for Maintenance Supervisors
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Motor Testing Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions