Do you have the Partnerships Necessary for Equipment Reliability?
Often in site meetings following the shifts where Production fails to make their numbers, all eyes shift to the Maintenance Manager to explain some equipment failure. Everyone is looking in the wrong place. Reliability cannot be created by Maintenance alone. Reality is that 83% of equipment failures are a result of behaviors from functional site groups other than Maintenance. Do you have the partnerships necessary for equipment reliability?
Tip Provided By: Jeff Shiver, CMRP, CPMM, CRL, RCM2 Practitioner
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Motor Testing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets