How To Select Your RCM Facilitator
The selection of your RCM facilitators is in truth more important than the selection of what equipment or process you analyze.
• The RCM facilitator should be familiar with your process, but need not be a process or equipment expert.
• The RCM facilitator should have demonstrated the ability to facilitate a structured meeting.
• Leading RCM requires a person that must be confident enough in the RCM process to challenge the bias of an engineer or technician.
• The RCM facilitator should have the ability to be a leader.
Tip provided by: Doug Plucknette, World Wide RCM Discipline Leader, GPAllied
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Motor Testing Books
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- New eBook: “6 Steps beyond 5 Whys”
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Reliability Engineering Services