Maintenance Reliability Mission Statements
An effective mission statement can go a long way toward generating buy in for your efforts if it is short, direct and to the point.
Try to write your mission statement in under 8 words (Management can easily understand 8 words):
Use this format: Verb, Target, Outcome
Example: Create reliable production lines for increased output
Increase line availability through improved reliability
Reduce maintenance cost through proactive practices
Sit down and write your new 8 word or less mission statement today and if you are willing - please share it using the comments box below so others can find ideas they can use.
Tip provided by: Terrence O’Hanlon, CMRP
Previous tip: Fleet Maintenance Scheduling Tips
Next tip: Selecting the Right Filter Elements for Filter Carts
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- GPAllied Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops.
- Transform SAP EAM From An Electronic Rolodex into a Performance Management System
- Reliability Centered Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Reliability Engineering Services
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- R300S for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Motor Testing Books
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense