Maintenance Reliability Mission Statements
An effective mission statement can go a long way toward generating buy in for your efforts if it is short, direct and to the point.
Try to write your mission statement in under 8 words (Management can easily understand 8 words):
Use this format: Verb, Target, Outcome
Example: Create reliable production lines for increased output
Increase line availability through improved reliability
Reduce maintenance cost through proactive practices
Sit down and write your new 8 word or less mission statement today and if you are willing - please share it using the comments box below so others can find ideas they can use.
Tip provided by: Terrence O’Hanlon, CMRP
Previous tip: Fleet Maintenance Scheduling Tips
Next tip: Selecting the Right Filter Elements for Filter Carts
- Equipment Reliability Assessment by Sampling Standard Information from Operations
- A Sustainable & Effective Approach to Vibration Analysis
- Understanding Criticality: Myths and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Asset Management and Servitization
- As Advancements in Big Data, the Cloud and IoT Transform APM, Who Will Own the Data?
- Chasing the Checkered Flag
- The Six Pieces Needed to Start Designing a Planning and Scheduling Program
- A Reliable Plant – Good for Personal and Process Safety
- Is Your Company Fit for Deployment?
- Invariance of Vector Factors in the Direct Solution for Two-Plane Field Balancing
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)