Maintenance Reliability Mission Statements
An effective mission statement can go a long way toward generating buy in for your efforts if it is short, direct and to the point.
Try to write your mission statement in under 8 words (Management can easily understand 8 words):
Use this format: Verb, Target, Outcome
Example: Create reliable production lines for increased output
Increase line availability through improved reliability
Reduce maintenance cost through proactive practices
Sit down and write your new 8 word or less mission statement today and if you are willing - please share it using the comments box below so others can find ideas they can use.
Tip provided by: Terrence O’Hanlon, CMRP
Previous tip: Fleet Maintenance Scheduling Tips
Next tip: Selecting the Right Filter Elements for Filter Carts
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Free Guide: 5 Symptoms Your Maintenance Strategy Needs Optimizing
- Motor Testing Books
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Get Ready, Here Comes the Ultimate Multi-Skilled Worker
- Induction Heating and Safe Operations in the Industrial Workplace
- Preventable Workplace Injuries in Manufacturing
- What does The Internet of Things Mean to Industrial Manufacturing?
- More Internet of Things Resources
- Increasing Uptime Through Filtration
- Implementing ISO14224 Enabled EAM Systems
- Operational Excellence, Not a Buzzword but a Great Opportunity!
- Breaking The Reliability Cycle of Despair Part 2
- The Lost Art of Scheduling
- The 5S Method of Improvement - Enhancing Safety, Productivity and Culture
- Benchmarking, Best Practices, Standardization… Development or Envelopment?
- Electric Motor Bearing Greasing Basics (8)
- How Do Continuous Improvement Management Philosophies Relate to the Maintenance Function? (2)
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems (3)
- Resonance - Machinery Rock & Roll
- Asset Management: concepts and practices (8)
- Aerial Infrared – An Asset Management Tool for District Heating System Operators
- Cintas Discovers Keys to Organizational Change Through CMMS Rollout (2)
- Reliabilityweb.com 100 Top Web Sites