Quickly Verify Operation of Entire Measurement Chain
Meggitt’s portable shaker verifies the operation of sensors monitoring vibration levels of rotating industrial machinery including pumps, fans, motors and coolers. Designed for everyday use in harsh industrial environments, the REF2510 industrial kit adds confidence to measurements by providing a constant 1 g peak or RMS acceleration level over 3 user-selectable frequencies. Sensor calibration or replacement can lead to full-scale plant shutdowns.Costly repairs and unplanned shutdowns can be avoided through better informed decisions about machinery operation levels. Simply verifying the sensor can result in cost savings and increased confidence in the reliability of monitoring systems.
Tip Provided by:
- Belt/Sheave Alignment Laser, Custom Shim and Gaskets
- Request Your Des-Case Complimentary Breather Now
- Performing Condition Monitoring the Old Way? Try the Smart Way.
- Free eBook: “5 Critical Components in Your RCA Program”
- Allied Reliability Group Inspired Training: Hard-Hitting, Impactful Courses and Workshops
- Motor Testing Books
- Total Productive Maintenance Books
- Commtest - Affordable Vibration Analysis
- Noise and Vibration Measurement & Analysis Solutions
- The One-Stop Source for Lubricants & Reliability Solutions
- Join The Association For Maintenance Professionals
- Integrating Your CBM Just Makes Sense
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing Books
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- New AT33IND Perfect for QC & Troubleshooting
- R300SR for When Good Enough – Isn’t Enough!
- Become an Aladon Certified RCM2 Facilitator
- Reliability Engineering Services
- IR Windows: Compare and Save with Exiscan
- Spending the right amount on maintenance?