- Develop and conduct meetings, presentations, and educational sessions
- Perform facility and site surveys focused on machinery and equipment
- Develop written reports
- Build and develop client relationships
- Associates Degree in Industrial Technology or closely related field
- Typically requires 7-10 years of related experience in maintenance and reliability best practices
- Ability to analyze results based on design specifications and equipment performance
- Strong verbal, oral, and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite
This position is based in our Manchester, CT office and requires extensive travel throughout the New England region. Relocation assistance and visa sponsorship are not available for this position.
Visit our website, www.fando.com/careers/current_openings to upload your resume and apply online.
Mail your resume to Fuss & O’Neill, Attn: Human Resources
146 Hartford Rd
Manchester, CT 06040
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fuss & O’Neill participates in the Federal e-Verify program
Location: Manchester, CT