Visite nuestro sitio en Español
About this title
While the storyline is a fictional account about business change made in a plant environment, readers will quickly realize that the tools found here can be successfully applied in all lines of business. Anyone working to make a change for the better in their business will benefit from this book.
- Written in a way that readers can quickly apply the knowledge gained.
- Features all of the concepts taught in the author’s first two books - Successfully Managing Change in Organizations and Improving Maintenance & Reliability Through Cultural Change.
Acerca del Autor - Stephen J. Thomas
Stephen J. Thomas has 40 years of refinery maintenance and reliability experience. Through personal involvement at all levels of the work process, he has gained vast experience including conducting workforce productivity sampling during daily maintenance and turnaround projects. Coupled with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Drexel University and M.S. degrees in both Systems Engineering and Organizational Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania, this experience has enabled him to add significant value to the many projects on which he has worked.
- Welcome to My World
- Out of the Frying Pan Into the Fire
- Life Gets More Interesting
- The Vision and More Takes Shape
- The Meeting
- The Steering Team
- The Goal Achievement Model
- Line #3 Goes Down - Again
- A New Role Model Is in Town
- There are Outcomes and Impacts for Everything
- I Address Resistance
- Learning and the Danger of Assumptions
- The Web of Change and C-RCFA
- The Visit
- The End Game
- Appendix 1 – Todd’s Web of Change
- Appendix 2 – The Change Root Cause Failure Analysis