Visite nuestro sitio en Español
About this title
SHIPPING NOTE: Amazon US and UK will ship to most countries in the world.
If you have any issues ordering in your area, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The six-book set that comprises the body of knowledge for Reliabilityweb.com’s Strategic Maintenance Manager course is intended to close the gaps in understanding that are found in maintenance management. They are strategic publications that each target a specific aspect of managing the five asset types – physical, financial, information and knowledge, intangible and human.
- The Business of Maintenance Management by Reliabilityweb.com- Far too much effort has been spent reacting to failures and maintaining our way to reliability. To truly maintain assets, we need stability. We need to stop creating defects that are unplannable. Business value can only be attained in a stable environment. The Business of Maintenance Management provides the strategies to stabilize organizations and deliver true business value.
- The Processes of Maintenance Management by Reliabilityweb.com - Process-dependent organizations are sustainable. People dependency is a risk. The Processes of Maintenance Management starts with the base of preventative maintenance (PM) program development. PM programs are the foundation of maintenance best practices. The next section moves into the actual workflow and processes of maintenance. Both the PM programs and the process are managed with the CMMS, the final section of the book.
- The Enablers of Maintenance Management by Reliabilityweb.com - There are various functions that enable maintenance. If they are not implemented and supported, optimized maintenance is unattainable. The most obvious enabler is MRO inventory and purchasing where both stock and critical spares must be optimized. The enabler of sustained quality, training, is covered, along with operator-driven reliability.
- 10 Rights of Asset Management by Ramesh Gulati and Terrence O'Hanlon - The authors strongly believe that by implementing the “10 Rights” presented in this book, you will improve the performance of your organization. You also will be able to realize more value from your assets and move toward creating a culture of excellence.
- Failure Modes to Failure Codes by John Reeve and Derek Burley – As an improvement initiative, chronic failure analysis may be the most significant benefit yet to be realized by the world of asset management. When stakeholders talk about the accuracy of their CMMS, they are really referring to the absence of good failure data. This bookexplains exactly how to start capturing a true failure mode in support of RCM. All that’s required is the knowledge to configure the CMMS product.
- A Practical Guide to Organizational Engineering by Paul Lanthier - This book describes how to define a best in class organization and how to develop the necessary skills within your team. Discover how to develop meaningful meetings and KPIs, in support of the business process, and how to use these to engineer an efficient and effective organization that is sustainable and evolves with your needs and level of maturity.