Are you interested?Register Here
June 21-23, 2022 • Online
11:00am - 4:00pm EDT
* Registration closes 1 week prior to workshop *
World-Class organizations recognize that success is achieved through leadership. However, they also realize that results are only delivered through engagement and empowerment of everyone in the workforce.
Leadership does not come from one person - it comes from everyone. This is especially true for reliability.
CERTIFIED RELIABILITY LEADER WORKSHOP
The Certified Reliability Leader® (CRL) workshop focuses on whole life asset reliability decisions and whole life value delivery through leadership. The system provides guidance and is a map of theory, to engage and empower every stakeholder in your organization as a Reliability Leader.
WHAT IS THE CRL WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for team and/or individual attendance with two objectives in mind:
- Teach the knowing/learning part of the Uptime® Elements Framework so students can begin to master the language, words, phrases, ideas and concepts and to enhance the knowledge needed to perform well on the Certified Reliability Leader exam.
- To lead students to discover for themselves what it is to “BE” a Reliability Leader and to exercise reliability leadership as natural self-expression.
It includes lectures, audio and video case studies from industry “thought leaders”, and Uptime Magazine’s Best Maintenance Reliability Program Award Winners.
This unique workshop is designed to allow attendees to take back to their organizations some of the industry’s most advanced thinking in reliability and immediately begin to utilize it. This event is an excellent primer for anyone interested in sitting for the CRL exam. Our goal is to train professionals in the asset management & maintenance reliability job fields to become leaders in reliability and to help attendees obtain the CRL Certification.
IMPORTANT - Requirements Prior to Start of the Workshop:
- Order and read Uptime Elements Body of Knowledge
- Access and complete Uptime Elements Academy Learning Management System (LMS) course lectures and quizzes (link and instructions on accessing the LMS with be included in your registration confirmation)
- Access to the Uptime Elements RAM-GPS Assessment Tool (details provided after registration)
- Participate in a CRL Workshop student expectation and orientation call to review details and “rules of the game” (2-hour briefing offered online and delivered by facilitator prior to workshop)
Estimated Reading Time: 8-10 hours
Learning Management System (LMS)
Simple assessments are provided after each module that will test your comprehension of the material (these are not comparable to CRL examination questions). Complimentary 90-day access that will run through the end of the workshop. Login access will be provided once registered for the workshop.
Estimated Viewing Time: 6-10 hours
|RAM-GPS™ is an online assessment application based on the Uptime® Elements framework. This tool evaluates your site’s high-level, current state in implementation, adoption, maturity and performance of your reliability and asset management (RAM) program. RAM-GPS also aligns focus around your business objectives and provides visibility in your overall journey, individually, across your corporation and among your peers.||
April CRL Workshop Schedule of Events
* Registration closes 1 week prior to workshop *
Pre-workshop Orientation Call
Post-workshop Orientation Call
11:00am - 1:00pm EDT
|APPLIED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES - NO COST||Optional, but strongly encouraged|
|July 28||Defect Elimination Short Course and Exercise||11:00am - 2:00pm EDT|
|August 4||4D Reliability and Asset Management Strategy and
|September 8||Asset Management Policy and Decision-Making Exercise
||11:00am - 2:00pm EDT|
|October 20||Reliability Leadership Game
||11:00am - 1:00pm EDT|
|November 3||Enabling the Journey: Using the Uptime Elements
|11:00am - 2:00pm EDT|
|December 1||3D Reliability Leadership Context
||11:00am - 2:00pm EST|
CERTIFICATION: CRL EXAM
The Association of Asset Management Professionals (AMP) has developed an exam designed to create leaders who focus on delivering value to the triple bottom line of: Economic Prosperity, Environmental Sustainability, and Social Responsibility.
The Certified Reliability Leader certification exam was created to validate the competencies of a professional in an organization who mastered the language, words, phrases, ideas, concepts and foundational knowledge required to engage and empower all stakeholders in an organization as a reliability leader. It also validates those who exercise reliability leadership as natural self-expression.
The fee for the Certified Reliability Leader exam is $299 USD, payable to AMP. The certification exam is a 2-hour timed, virtually proctored exam with 125 multiple choice questions.
*Exam requires a separate registration. For exam dates and to register, visit: www.maintenance.org/pages/exam-dates