Welcome to Phoenix, Arizona Known for its killer Southwest food, unbeatable hiking trails, and beautiful landscapes.
MaximoWorld 2023 Invite from Terrence O'Hanlon
This is "MaximoWorld 2023 Invite from Terrence O'Hanlon" by Reliability on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
PRE-CONFERENCE CERTIFICATE SHORT COURSES- MaximoWorld Pre-Conference Certificate Workshops provide deep learning at a rapid 2.5-hour pace on topics designed to advance Maximo, TRIRIGA, Asset Performance and Digitalization. CEU credits toward professional recertification requirements provided.
MAXIMO USER GROUP (MUG) MEETING- Maximo user groups (MUG) are independent, volunteer-based groups that provide a means to discuss and share ideas and answers to everyday problems or best practices recommendations in an informal setting. MUGs represent the prominent industries that focus on IBM® Maximo®.
KEYNOTES AND RAP TALKS EVERY DAY- MaximoWorld features leading CEOs and other dynamic business executives who deliver high-level strategy vision for the MaximoWorld community as global markets get more competitive and technology innovations threaten to disrupt those who are late to adopt.
LEARNING SESSIONS- MaximoWorld learning sessions feature intensive innovation, emerging trends, winning ROI techniques, and new asset management and work management skills to enhance your performance. These sessions provide insight and resources you can use immediately.
DISCOVER THE MAXIMOWORLD EXPERIENCE
The MaximoWorld Experience is empowering TEAMS for asset management transformation.
- Bring your team and cover over ten tracks of IBM® Maximo®, asset management and digitalization learning zone sessions.
- Meet leading-edge technology vendors and top-ranked system integrators at the MaximoWorld Expo.
- Participate in the hand’s-on experience labs for “show and tell” sessions.
- Participate in Maximo Best Practices Benchmarking.
- Connect with your Maximo User Group (MUG).
- Meet authorized IBM Maximo Partners.
- Meet IBM Executives.
- Join Women in Reliability and Asset Management (WIRAM) for a special gathering (pre-registration is required).
- Participate in the Reliability Leadership Foundation (RLF) Reliability Sustainability Hackathon.
WHY ATTEND MAXIMOWORLD?
- Transform asset management using new digitalization models
- Improve uptime while reducing downtime and cost
- Learn industry workflows from a wide group of experienced Maximo users
- Learn how to standardize asset management/maintenance/inspection processes across the enterprise
- Learn to manage asset lifecycle for objectives (cost, extension, value)
- Learn how Maximo users optimize maintenance and reduce waste
- Enable rapid problem-solving and issue-resolution
- Uncover how remote support allows less experienced workforce to find answers anytime, anywhere
- Learn to use technology for improved compliance
- Teach your tech to use mobile technology as a parts identifier to save time and improve MRO spares inventory management
- Discover the benefits of putting AI and machine learning tools in reliability and asset management SME hands
- Use technology to predict asset failures
- Learn to connect data from IoT sensors, OSI-PI, DCS, PLCs, HMIs, manufacturing and operations systems, IT, condition monitoring and ERP
- Learn to use mobility to boost technician productivity
- Discover how the connected worker system creates a safer workplace
- Find out how augmented reality can be used for training workers and reducing knowledge gaps
- Discover how to use standard hand-held devices for visual inspection
- Supports capital replacement decisions (asset investment management)
- Enter the maintenance metaverse