September 2022 Certified Maintenance Manager Workshop by Reliabilityweb.com (Spanish Translation Available)
Are you interested?Register Here
September 12-15, 2022 • Online • 11:00am - 4:00pm EDT
* Registration closes 1 week prior to workshop *
Spanish Translation Available
What Is the Certified Maintenance Manager Workshop?
Do your accountabilities include the management of maintenance?
Do your skills include an in depth understanding of all the aspects required to manage the five asset types?
The Certified Maintenance Manager™ (CMM) Workshop is a groundbreaking course that will transition the way you think about asset management.
This course is constructed of 18 modules aligned with the skills required to become a Certified Maintenance Manager.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Expectations and Requirements
- Gaining Stability and Control
- Doing "Right" Work
- Doing "Work" Right
- Lifecycle Management/10 Rights of Asset Management
- Aligning Objectives
- Information and Knowledge
- Intangible Assets
- Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Assets
- Preventive Maintenance
- Work Process
- MRO Inventory and Purchasing
- Operator Driven Reliability
- Continuous Improvement
You will leave this session with a clear understanding of how to align with operational expectations and attain the stability and control that is required to enable maintenance. Our goal is to train professionals in the asset management & maintenance reliability job fields to become leaders in reliability and to help attendees obtain the CMM Certification.
This advanced workshop is designed for any team and/or individual who is a stakeholder in the management of maintenance. The series of 18 modules will alter our perspective on what it takes to manage maintenance and deliver the AIM of your organization.
- Maintenance programs can be threatened by operational choices, errors in maintenance, process anomalies and others.
- Maintenance programs only succeed if maintenance requirements and operational expectations are aligned.
- Maintenance strategies evolve over the life cycle of equipment and should be correlated to a life cycle stage.
- Maintenance management is not just managing physical assets, it also requires management of financial, human, information/Knowledge and intangible assets.
“It goes so much deeper than maintenance.”
Starting with gaining stability and control, this workshop gives you the tools and knowledge you can apply to become a world-class Maintenance Manager.
The knowing of the CMM is aligned to the CRL “ Being of Reliability Leadership” through the Uptime®Elements. Regardless of which certification you pursue first they lead to a world of creation and empowerment. We cannot maintain our way to reliability, but we can lead and influence our way to reliability.
IMPORTANT - Requirements Prior to Start of the Workshop:
- Order and read Strategic Maintenance Management Body of Knowledge
- Access and complete Uptime Elements Academy Learning Management System (LMS) course lectures and quizzes (link and instructions on accessing the LMS with be included in your registration confirmation)
- Participate in a CMM Workshop student expectation and orientation call to review details and “rules of the game” (2-hour briefing offered online and delivered by facilitator prior to workshop)
Strategic Maintenance Management
Estimated Reading Time: 8-10 hours
Learning Management System (LMS)
Simple assessments are provided after each module that will test your comprehension of the material (these are not comparable to CMM examination questions). Complimentary 90-day access that will run through the end of the workshop. Login access will be provided once registered for the workshop.
Estimated Viewing Time: 6-10 hours
September CMM Workshop Schedule of Events
* Registration closes 1 week prior to workshop *
Pre-workshop Orientation Call
Post-workshop Orientation Call
11:00am - 1:00pm EST
CERTIFICATION: CMM EXAM
The Association of Asset Management Professionals (AMP) has developed an exam designed to create leaders who focus on delivering value to the triple bottom line of: Economic Prosperity, Environmental Sustainability, and Social Responsibility.
The Certified Maintenance Manager certification exam was created to validate the competencies of a professional in an organization who mastered the language, words, phrases, ideas, concepts and foundational knowledge required to engage and empower all stakeholders in an organization as a reliability leader. It also validates those who exercise reliability leadership as natural self-expression.
The fee for the Certified Maintenance Manager exam is $299 USD, payable to AMP. The certification exam is a 2-hour timed, virtually proctored exam with 125 multiple choice questions.
*Exam requires a separate registration. For exam dates and to register, visit: www.maintenance.org/pages/exam-dates