Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate continuous improvement of Asset Maintenance Strategies that include preventive maintenance and effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Support development of new Value – Add Division led reliability initiatives for implementation across PPF Plants.
- Actively monitor asset performance and be accountable for results, reporting and updates including opportunity identification and related action plans.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of the Plant Maintenance and Reliability Leaders
- Provide leadership, training, and coaching to plant Reliability Engineers to implement initiatives at plants across PPF Division.
- Develop input for new ideas and concepts for establishing Maintenance Best Practices Division wide.
- Leverage the functionality and usage of the CMMS (Maximo) and develop input to enhance its ability to enable the work management process.
- Assume responsibility for personal compliance with all safety requirements and include safe practices in all implemented processes.
- Coordinate Improvement activities and lead assessment activities with regional and plant managers to meet the needs and priorities of the respective businesses.
- Observe maintenance practices at plants and leverage innovative and superior ideas and practices to other businesses and plant.
- Work with Maintenance Managers and Reliability Engineers to implement reliability initiatives within department budget.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in Engineering, Reliability or corporate Maintenance.
- 5+ years’ leading reliability initiatives with accountability over multiple facilities
- Maintenance and/or Reliability certification desired (CMRP, CRE, CPMM, CRL, CMM)
- Certifications in Predictive maintenance technologies (Vib, IR, UL, MCA/MCSA, Oil Analysis, NDT) desired
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma ideal
- Minimum 5 years’ direct management experience in an engineering, maintenance, and/or reliability environment
- Thorough knowledge of the function and capabilities of CMMS systems. (IBM Maximo Preferred)
- Knowledge of world-class maintenance processes and best practices
- Proven team leadership and project management skills; ability to influence change.
- Effective performance management skills, such as employee skill development, establishing and measuring performance goals, designing and delivering training, and performance coaching.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience leading multi-site M&R improvement implementations
- Extensive working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, waste water and fire protection systems
- Experience in Food Industry preferred.
- Experience of ammonia refrigeration/PSM a plus, technical knowledge of refrigeration and dehumidification systems preferred
- Knowledge of State and Federal codes and guidelines (mechanical, electrical, refrigeration and fire protection) preferred
- Knowledge of controls and automation systems preferred
- Knowledge of safety requirements and standards for food processing facilities preferred
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
- This position works in both an office environment and in a manufacturing environment. i.e., climbing ladders and stairs, working in hot and dusty environments for up to 10 hours
- Travel Requirements: Position requires frequent travel by car or airplane within the US and occasionally abroad.
- Physical Demands: Position requires ability to lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Work Environment: Position may require work during evenings, weekends and holidays
March 14, 2022
Are you interested?Apply On Web
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software