Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies for equipment reliability improvement
- Work with the client’s Maintenance and Operations teams to develop compatible and optimal maintenance strategies
- Lead team problem solving groups, implementing maintenance standards, Predictive/Preventive Maintenance optimization, failure analysis, vibration analysis and all necessary reporting
- Develop client KPI reports to pinpoint areas of maintenance process that are not performing satisfactorily
- Evaluates and implements appropriate preventative maintenance schedules and predictive maintenance technologies
- Advise on Asset Management Strategies to correct including proactive maintenance strategies, machine modifications, capital investment needs, changing operating procedures, etc.
- Assist in maintenance technician training
- Provide Technical Support of Capital and Management of Change projects to ensure optimal life cycle performance
- Support maintenance technicians in the scope of equipment repair and provide root cause failure troubleshooting
- BSc. (Ing.) Degree in a technical engineering discipline or a comparable level achieved by working experience.
- Several years of experience in Maintenance and Asset Management Consultancy work or having worked within a maintenance department in a managerial position.
- Up to date knowledge of developments on Maintenance Management methodologies.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision & Dental incentives
- Training and personal development
- (PTO) 15 vacation days and 4 sick days
- International working environment with multinational industries and clients
- Being part of an ambitious and inspiring company, and a professional team
- Personal budget & a professional development plan (personal and career)
- Being part of a great and enthusiastic team
- Projects within dynamic industries and for multinationals
- Free gym membership
“As a Maintenance Engineer, you are working on maintenance projects. In close coordination with the Team Lead and the other members of your team, you execute the assigned projects on schedule and within budget. You have a good understanding of Preventive Maintenance (PM) techniques, and experience with the practical application of PM in (industrial) equipment and systems.
Working at MaxGrip means being challenged to develop your skills. We expect you to already have a good working knowledge of reliability and maintenance principles, including criticality and risk management. You are familiar with the application of RCM, RCA, FMEA, FMECA, and RBI. Your education and experience enable you to contribute to technical workshop sessions.”
– Christian Tinajero, VP Americas
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software