Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to a successful close. A complete understanding of Asset Management target industries is required as you position Infor EAM product portfolio into targeted accounts to create, progress, and close net new opportunities. He/she must be capable of developing executive level relationships and driving sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling.
An ideal opportunity for an experienced EAM sales professional to join Hexagon during a period of growth.
- Responsible for solution sales to the assigned industries/territory.
- Be a strategic leader and express vision and trends of Infor and the market.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign to promote EAM in the region
- Responsible for the EAM Product portfolio to address business pains of the Asset Management industry segments including Cloud/SaaS solutions
- Interaction with customers and prospects to sell software solutions – activities include cold calling and other lead generation methods.
- Use cold calling and networking techniques to pursue net new business
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with clients, prospects, service partners and with the local influencers
- Attending and coordinating client meetings
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives (CxO)
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate revenue
- Manage complex sales cycles whilst working with virtual sales teams including pre-sales, development, professional services, lead generation, partners and support.
- Exceed sales quota – maintain forecast, build and maintain 4x pipeline and status updates in CRM.
- Work closely with the professional services team to ensure successful implementation and customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven experience of selling EAM or CMMS solutions
- A demonstrated history of selling complex solutions
- Know-how of Cloud solutions
- Analytic and strategic strong in thinking, execution and messaging
- Hunter-mentality, able to win new logos
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including C-level executives
- Must be capable of leading virtual sales teams
- A team player with the ability to lead virtual sales teams while building strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work with multiple customers/prospects of all sizes
- Creative ability to run your own campaigns in coordination with call efforts
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, with capability in any of our regional languages highly regarded.
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software