Maintenance Management Skills teaches supervisors how to lead a world-class maintenance department using planning and scheduling best practices to drive work execution, and motivational and time management techniques to improve maintenance worker productivity. The result is improved staff motivation, lower employee turnover, increased output and reduced waste of resources.
Learn How To:
- List the roles, goals and motivation of a Maintenance Supervisor
- Describe maintenance management critical success factors
- Practice techniques to effectively manage people
- Build a management skills action plan
- Outline an effective program to manage your assets