When you improve your supervisory skills, you’ll improve the productivity of your whole team. This 10-week live online class gives you real-world solutions to the challenges you face as a maintenance leader. Starting March 19, 2019 thru May 21, 2019.
Participants in this training program will learn:
- Supervisory roles and attributes
- Motivation, delegation and communication techniques
- Teaching and coaching for quality improvements
- Framework for asset management
- Work execution management
- Use of technology for maintenance improvement and savings
- Continuous improvement techniques
- Developing a reliability strategy
- Time and meeting management
- Dealing with difficult people and situations
Who Should Enroll
This course is appropriate for those who supervise maintenance professionals in all types of organizations. Most of our students are seeking to improve their leadership skills or are being considered for advancement in their organizations.
Contact info - Kevin Curry email@example.com